sex and friendship - Love and Romance

Ni****

Posted

ive got a friend who we crossed the line and har a 3sum with my man. now i see how she be on the low talking to him on the phone. funny things like ill ask her to come over and she will say she dont know she will get back to me . but when my man calls she be like ok what time ect. what should i do ive brought it to both ther attiton and just like i throught thay both denied it and said i was bugging out. thay have side jokes even about me when im not looking. he will give her my stuff and say he dont know what happend to it she will say the same. its to the point that i dont even wanna have sex with this man anymore cause hes a lier and he not just playing games with her but also with another girl i wont let him have sex with. what should i do. to let them know i see and im not new to this im true to this life style. he dont make me cum anymore. nor did she ever make me cum but thay have lots of fun together.....

Posted

mm, hunnie. u deff should just tell him that u know whats up. and pretty much make him feel like shit cause thats exactly what he is doin to you. so just break up with him and find someone else who respects u. u dnt need to deal with that shit, no body does.