Chud

Margaret Thatcher - who should pay? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Well if you live in the UK you may of already heard that Margaret Thatcher has passed away
For those of you who do not know her then Margaret Thatcher is the UKs first ever Female and longest serving Prime Minister, she is rather unpopular by many people in UK as she took the milk on the Primary Children, put on what is called Council Tax, penalised the Welsh Valleys and shut down the Welsh Mines which put hundreds of thousands Welsh people out of work - as a Welsh boy I do not like her very much - even though I wasn't born when she was in power the things I have read make me very angry, especially her reasons for shutting down the Welsh Mines was because she didn't like that Wales was making more money than England - FACT! - and what makes it worse is if the mines stayed open Wales would be an independent country to this day!
Now, getting back to Margaret Thatcher the Milk Snatcher - UK tax payers are now paying for her funeral which is expected to cost around £10,000,000 (ten million) she is also going to have full military honour - I myself don't think she deserves it because she crucified the UK! I also don't think that the Tax Payers should pay for her funeral more than three quarters of the country can't stand the woman, the family should pay! Just because she was Prime Minister doesn't make her worthy of a very expensive free funeral!
This country is in a recession and in trillion pounds of debt and here we are giving the family £10,000,000 to spend of this woman's funeral, I'm sorry but there are better things this money could be spent on!

I'm gonna stop there or I'll rant like mad - I don't mean to speak ill of the dead but what I have said about her is very mild to what others have said - look up what they have said before you condemn me! - Who should pay? Tax Payers or family?

Christopher_Thomas_Pilkington
Posted

Oh Dear Richard, Did you know what we were like before maggie came to power.

The dead not burried bins not emptied. £ not worth anything. anyway The family did not have a say in funeral plans. they do not live in this country now. Mrs T only wanted a quiet event with no fuse

Paul_Johnson_50768
Posted

Chuck her out to sea, let the sea decide what to do with her.

Posted

Okay maybe she did do some good but tbh she penalised my country and that to me does not make up for all the bad she done
Why take the milk of the children?
Why close the mines and mess up the Welsh economy?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

The Iron Cunt was a useless oligarchal parasite like her conhole buddy President Ronal Raygun who destroyed the American economy by punishing women, the poor, the disabled, all so wealthy oligarchs could get bigger tax breaks. He made it easy and even gave American corporations our tax money to outsource jobs overseas. They are both bourgeouis enemies of the proletariat and deserve absolutely no respect for their crimes against humanity!

Posted

I am glad my Aunt is not alive to hear all this sick comments. I wish I was not reading them my self. There is always good in all people but at this moment I can't find any at the moment.

Tiggerdean
Posted

I agree with Tristram. The damage she and Raygun did is effecting us still to this day.

Posted

Christopher I can't seem to find any good in Margaret Thatcher ether!

gstanescu84
Posted

Wow, she was some PM. Now I meself was reared up in Ireland. Again was not born in her prime. But from what I have heard, lets put it this way - without extra vocabulary, she was not a pleasant person to get on with. While I don't agree of speaking ill of the dead, Richard makes very good points. Likewise Paul. I had to laugh, while it is a bit extreme, I do agree quite frankly. Now so far no one has mentioned one thing she failed to do - The Hunger Strikers. I was looking at a movie: "Some Mother's Son" in which 3 or 4 People(IRA - I Think), went on a hunger strike. Love a movie that tells the true story of an event. This one was quite interesting to learn. However I still fail to understand what exactly she failed to do in this area. I understand, Lady Thatcher as she was then known, had a frosty reception with Northern Ireland.

Posted

My father really dug Meryl Streep.

Posted

Richard you really need to look at you history.

Georgian The Hunger Strike issue was all about the IRA Prisoner wanted to be held as prisoners of war. But the Government in England refused.

Posted

I have looked at my history!
The fact is that Milk Snatcher ruined Wales, end of story!
Wales was ruined thanks to her
P.S Sorry it was me who wasn't reading comments properly :P

gstanescu84
Posted

Why did the Hunger Strikers want to be hedl as prisoners. What were they protesting???

Posted

richard you are readijng the wrong books you should read the histroy books not the lelf wring dogma. it is 2 different things

Posted

Georgian The IRA where fighting for a free and united Ireland so they decided they could not do it peacefully they where shotting and bombing people.

Posted

Don't tell me what books I am reading!
I am reading the correct books, looking up on internet research and also from my mother who was born when Margaret Thatcher the Milk Snatcher was in power - she is said to be 'the worst British Prime Minister of all time' - although from what you've been blabbing you about, Christopher, you probably disagree with that

Keith_Imeson
Posted

all the people in any government are basically corrupt and out for themselves

Posted

Richard I must of hit something. I did not ask for your very lefties view. If you had any balance views you would know what you say is not true. I could list loads of things she and her Government did which the whole country is still benifitting from and the Labour party had 12 years to put right if they had thought it needed too.

Maggie did not pull the milk from school when she was in power. Edward Heath was Prime Minster when that was done. Yes she was in the Cabinet and yes she was Minister for Education. it was done in 1973. It was still 6 years before she came to power. That is why I said you should read the correct history books. Harold Wilson could have returned the milk to the schools before the bill was put in to force as he won the election that winter and did not do so. In the 1980's the government of thatcher put in free fruit instead of milk. So please don't say things which is clear you don't understand

Posted

Who am I going to believe, the books, internet and my family, or you (an obvious Tory) I'll go with the books, internet and my family, K?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Christopher, I have no problem speaking ill of the dead if ill is all they did in their lifetimes. The vileness of Thatcher and Raygun continues to victimize people to this day. Additionally, neither one had a drop of good in them. I also believe that people who are easily shocked should be shocked more often, tho you may prefer to return to you protected view of conservative tripe.

@ Richard, read all the books you like, the truth is out there among the sort of apologist propaganda being spewed like conservative vomit by the likes of Mr. Pilkington.

@Jack, what's Meryl Streep got to do with it?

Posted

tristram the only vile person is you and you can't change history just to sort yourself. I am a History Teacher and I write books on History but I don't do modern history. Like I said in a earlier comment that Margaret is my Aunt. She was my late mothers sister. So I think I can try and protect my family from you vile comments

Posted

Richard, it is up to you who you believe but if you want to have a balanced view you should be willing to except there is other views to be considered other than you own. I just glad my Aunt is dead and can't hear the vile comments being put under you main comment.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

You bet your conservative, peckerwood ass I am vile! Being vile is the only thing that helps me survive under the yoke of oligarchal oppression your bloody aunt and that senile fuck Raygun did to working people like me. As for being a history teacher who writes history books don't make you no objective authority on history. Most history books are written from the very subjective views of the author, and yours would never be equally balanced cuz you have such a loaded agenda in how you try to lean historical fact towards your bloody aunt's favor. Peddle you self-serving shit elsewhere cuz I know better thasn to listen to bourgeois lies.

Posted

you are real ass and a very unfeeling man who should be banned from this site as you have nothing but vile comments to have about any comment which does not match you vile views

gstanescu84
Posted

Many thanks Christopher for replying to me. Much appreciated.