David_Vila

Awkward Moments - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

A friend of mind; his wife; his one son, an 11 year old and relative 6 year old boy that they are watching were over my place helping me with putting my bed together. Of course everybody knows that kids like to wonder around and explore if they are not watched right? Their 11 year old wondered into the room where I have all kinds of stuff thrown in because I'm still sorting everything out. He saw my sex toy and decided to leave that room alone. Yes he knew what it was too. The 6 year old who has multible disorders wonders in that same room and finds my sex toy. Not knowing what it was he puts it in his mouth and starts walking around my place sucking on it!. When we seen him with my sex toy in his mouth, it was just awkward to see! Mind you that my friends do know about me. The looks on our faces with our mouths dropped down to the ground were priceless! My buddy's wife walks over to him and takes my sex toy away from him and explains to him that it's not for his mouth. The 11 year old is still just shock to see this and start teasing him about what was in his mouth! Meanwhile my friends are trying to get the 11 year old stop and behave! So if you are wondering which sex toy I'm talking about, it was a dildo! Well my friends knew that it wasn't my fault and I just asure them that the dildo was cleaned. They obviously didn't weant to know where that dildo has been though. lol Well I figure I share this story and yes this actually happened too. Just remember to make sure all sex toys are hidden and away from kids....

Posted

strange/weird/priceless

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I have to agree with Jeremy.....LOL...It is also just to funny....

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Shit happens

Posted

Doesn't it, though, Tristram? Word of caution, David, kids' mouths are full of germs.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Yeah, kids a little plague carriers, wash that bad boy real good before reinserting it. Can I watch?