Termination or Conclusion - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

My job is withering. I was only hired for a temporary position anyway, and it's almost dead. Gonna be unemployed soon and have no idea what comes next. Plus, a man's gotta get outta Dodge. I need experiences, life experiences, and I loathe the city. (May I shout that here?) I loathe the city! I need trees, sun, waves, birds, mountains, rivers, grass. I need the freedom to experience. Roald Dahl hated to read biographies because people lead uninteresting lives. Indeed. I read a biography of Roald Dahl, and his life was pretty average, but look at Melville, Louis Lamour, Jack London, and Hemmingway. Now those were men with lives, those were men with experiences. Bring it on! To the mountains! To the seas! Adventure forward! Been on this earth too long to have had so few experiences. The time has come before my sun wanes.

Hue_Jia_Yung91
Posted

Go for it, life is too short to be wasted. As long as were happy in the end- that's all that will matter.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I understand your dilemma! My sex life is withering and all I have ever had was temporary positions being a good husband during the honeymoon, and then they find a man with money and I am kicked to the curb again.

Posted

What I really need is someone to take care of me. (Did I just say that?)

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Really Jack, should I call the home and see if they have a space for you? LOL

Posted

I'm gonna go out kicking, Tristram, not in a home. The way I'm going to leave this world is either skydiving over the Bermuda Triangle on my 40th birthday or being tied to train tracks. No other way about it. Not gettin' old with my wrinkle cream in some home.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

But their so nice at the home. LOL

I have always wanted to go out during the comission of a 10 state crime spree. I want to steal a car and trash a mall with it like on the Blues Brothers movie and set fire to the bed of an ex-lover who deserted me like on Women Living On The Edge Of A Nervous Breakdown like when Ivan leaves Pepa.

Posted

Yeah, but when I said I need someone to take care of me, I didn't mean that I am looking for somebody to prepare my Polident in the morning and oil my walker. I actually was thinking more along the lines of somebody who could love me, care for me, pay my bills, fan me with palm fronds, and hand feed me grapes, all the while saying, "Poor thing. Poor, poor thing," like in Harvey.

Posted

Never interested in a crime spree, though I always have dreamed of the "perfect crime." Often fantasize, too, that my father was DB Cooper, but that's a long shot.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Old DB got over big time, I think, unless a Sasquatch ate him and the money.

Posted

They never found him, but I think my father was not in his age range.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Maybe Mrs. sasquatch roasted his nuts on a real fire for a snack while he roasted to a tasty temperature?

Posted

Tristram, I'm not really a conspiracy theorist.