Chud

Revelation - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

Okay, you guys remember me talking about someone new?
Then his cousin died and I couldn't be there for him?
Well, he told me he's 16, my neice knows him and it turns out he's not 16... Wait for it, he's 14! FOURTEEN!
I feel SICK, I was attracted to a 14 year old, it's taken me like a week to process this, my neice has practically saved me from jail even tho he told me he was 16...
I can't say anymore about this, I feel terrible

Posted

Mon., April 8th,13, 16:40 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Boy are You LUCKY. Jail Bait as I See
It. When I 1st Read Your Story, Thought
Something Wasn't Adding Up. Now We
Know for Sure.
Problem - No Bad Feelings Here is That
Gay Teenagers WANT Sex With Guys so
Figure its Easier to LIE About Ages and
Enjoy the Pleasure of Getting it On With a
Guy. Ya Right.
Looks Like You Owe Your Niece One Hell
of A BIG THANKS, Even If You Can't Say Why.
One Advantage - You Can Go Guy Shopping
and At Least They Will B Legal Age
Enjoy, Good Luck, OK.
Operator.

Posted

yeh I know how you feel it happened to me two times mind you I don't look for preteens not at all but you have lots of preteens out there they want sex pretty bad they will lie and like wat happen to me stalk and harass to meet up it is a dangerous combination.both guys I had contact told me they were 18 and nineteen had really good profiles one thing and its something we all should check out is the date of birth. I did have to visit the police and they treat you like a pederfile and in my case they Tryied to take the preteens part
it took me three months I was out of pocket 5000 dallors with my lawyer and guess wat the preteens got a rap over the knonckles and don't do it again I heard 4 months later they trapped another guy I blame the parents not watching them. it nearly ruined my life I hope you guys are carefull it makes you that you want to give up meeting guys taught me lesson a big lesson . richard Iam glad your story turned out really fine and lucky for your family please becarefull good lucky

Dave_Mack
Posted

Rich I know how you feel. I now make it a habit to see if ther person at least has a drivers license (Minn age for that here is 16 1/2). If he claims no for ANY reason thats the end!
It is a fact these kids are looking for sex and feel comfortable with an older guy. For them, they think it great as their peers are as inexperienced as they are. For us its a legal matter. There is a better than even chance that HAD you had any sexual involvement with him no one would have known. Unless he is out to entrap you from the beginning the last thing he wants is people to know. On the other hand if he was trying to entrap you it might have been for money. Trouble is even tho he told you he was 16 or older it becomesd your word against his and in that case you are the loser.
So my advice to you and everyone is if a teen even LOOKS like he could possibly be underage make sure you see some sort of legal ID. No id...walk away... no RUN!

Posted

Well I have proof that he told me he was 16, I have the messages where he specifically says he's 16 - he looked 16, if I didn't know any better I'd say he was 17 - he sounded very mature, looked rather mature and he was really intelligent.
The problem we have over here is that the minimum age to drive is 17 and can't get a provisional licence until your 17
We do get our National Insurance Number just before we turn 16, but it's a bit odd asking to see it on your first meet...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Dont kids there have some sort of pciture ID for school? And even tho it IS rather aukward(sp?) I WOULD ask for the insurance card AND tell him WHY you wanna see it. If thats a problem then dont get involved. An hoinest person would not have a problem with it especially when you tell them the reason for asking.

Posted

whether its odd or in jail I know from my experiences wat I would do I think you have a obsession with younger guys by the sound of it maybe you should talk to someone about this I would never talk to a 16 year ok

Dave_Mack
Posted

You are missing the mark John. Richard is 19 or so. He would normally be attracted to people in that age group and remember a LOT of 13 and 14 yr olds do look and act mature. I stand by what I said that in that age group one must verify age.

Posted

WOW, John thinks he knows what he's talking about XD
Check what age I am before you make accusations like that, I am offended that you would mention that, especially since I work with children as a Teaching Assistant and I will also be a Teacher in 3 years - DON'T ever make accusations like that, you can get in a lot or trouble - it's slander!

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

@Richard, don't feel sick, at 14 I was seduced by a 17 yr old schoolfriend cuz he thought I was 18 or 19, cuz I looked older than I was. I never regretted our 6 month affair. Teens sometimes look older and then, big surprise, your how old. I always tell a guy who looks too young, show me a driver's lisence before I let you drive my stickshift around the bedroom.

Posted

I have no intention of ever getting with a 14 year old, I guess I'm fine with a 5 year age gap because there is 5 years between my brother and his g/f and I think there was 7 years between my parents.
But I really wouldn't go with a guy who's 14, it actually disgusts me that I actually found him attractive

Posted

16 teen isn't much better then 14 teen Iam not trying to scare you but that's how pedofile a feel they have attraction to preteens

Posted

well you shouldn't told people how you feel about this 14 year old that's scarcely your a assistant teacher keep going and you will behind bars you need help when you have feelings for a 14 year old

Posted

it doesn't matter if your 17 to 21 year or even 16 you have sex with miners it's rape whether your both in love or not that's the issue that's how the law perceives it people have this thing that if a person is 55 or old he's a pederfile he's a dirty old man lock him up but wats the difference between a 15 to 16 having sex with a 10 to12 year old it is still rape

Dave_Mack
Posted

John you dont get it. Richard was duped that the kid was OLDER than he really was. it was NOT his intention to have anything to do with someone that young. I would ask that you please carefully read the post(s) before you respond. I KNOW Richard and he is a very honest fellow. When he was told the real age of the person he cut it off. "Nuf said!

Posted

he also said he had feeling for the kid even though he as told his age look maybe he shouldn't of started this its a very senseive subject

Dave_Mack
Posted

When he met the kid he CLAIMED to be 17 and as he looked and acted at least that Richard had no concerns. The moment he was told the kids real age he bailed. What more can he do. I think you want to start trouble with this. It seems no matter what we tell you you look for some angle to persue. I suggest you just drop it and cease posting here on this. The case is closed!

Posted

do you own gays. com wat right have you got. to tel me wat to do Dave you look like you need to go to a nursing home

David_Cloud
Posted

Lay off it, John. Find another way to let out your anger instead of condemning people like Richard and Dave who are the most caring, likeable people you could hope to find. Your flying insults are not very welcome.

Posted

Oh dear John is trying to cause trouble
John if you're not going to read the discussion properly then you shouldn't comment, you're causing trouble and that is against the rules of gays.com
Yes, I had feelings for him, he told me he was 16 I had no concerns with that, he was actually 14, I don't deny it I feel for a 14 year old - we did NOT have sex, I didn't even kiss him, we just hugged, that was it, a hug hello, hug goodbye and maybe a hug cheer up that was it!
You don't need to remind me of legislation my course requires me to be very familiar with UK Legislation.
Now, *READ THIS CAREFULLY* When I found out he was actually 14 I cut off all contact with him, mainly because I don't try it on with 14 year, it's too young, I don't think I can even be his mate after what I would say is a huge deceit on his part.
Now, I don't need to see a counsellor because there is 2, count them TWO years between a 14 year old and a 16 year old, in UK law at the age of 16 you are legal to pursue a sexual relationship with someone - having said that I still wouldn't have a sexual relationship with someone until:
1) We both feel ready
2) That person is 18+
John, I wouldn't wind up behind bars because I have not done anything wrong, he told me he was 16, we spoke a lot, found out he wasn't cut it off end of - your comments are irrelevant and not needed.
Now about the nursing home insult, that was uncalled for and if anyone here needs to go to a nursing home, it's you because by reading your comments it looks like you're losing your marbles!

Posted

There is nothing wrong with having feelings for a younger person. You only can get into trouble when there is a physical relationship, but love and attraction are not bound by age.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Hello Guys
It has been a long time since I had to step in a discussion but I am now doing that.
@John you had problems with someone young fine thats on you but you need to read the whole discussion before you comment..
2nd I am very proud of Rich on here I have seen him grew up to be a very nice guy.I say this because I have been helping with the site for a few years now and yes he and Dave are right the things you have said Gays.com doesn't allow it...
Now if you can't read the whole discussion (and yes I read all discussion in my groups even the one he wrote before) then please watch what you say..
@Rich I am proud of you and I know that you cut it off just as fast as you heard that he was under the age limit I am also happy to see that you are doing good in school..
Now have a good day to all of you and I hope I don't have to step in again John...

Dave_Mack
Posted

Well said Richard. WELL SAID. and Mike I am glad you chimed in here. If I may say so I think we need to end this whole thread right here.

Dave_Mack
Posted

As for John Smith (if thats your real name) read this carefully BACK OFF. You are about to bite off a hell of a lot more than you can chew. You do NOT want to get me pissed off and you are on the verge of it. If I see one more remark like your last one I will do all in my power to have you banned from the site. Michael I hope you are monitoring this... I WILL NOT put up with comments directed at me like that! I find it interesting I cant see your profile. Hiding????