When others push you against a wall
For what goes around comes around
Sooner or later who knows which
Don't you know karma is a bitch

Posted

oo. so sad, so beautiful

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Who fucking cares if you're alive. You can find a knife in every shop around.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Nirvana is what you're going to get.

Posted

Choosing a knife, though, is so, so difficult. Big, small, sharp, dull, pointed, square, blue handle, red handle...

Posted

Anyone who reads my posts I hope you know by now I do post the most random things lol. My mind just wonders when I think of sad and happy times. Some people relate to what I write and others don't and that's ok.
This is a place to post what you write and you all can do this just by writing I down and clicking a button. I know many just read things but I also know those who write love to read your comments. So please feel free to just click on the comment button under any post you read.

Posted

Carol, I look forward to reading the things you write. You are so honest and creative, and you have the true passion of a writer.

Posted

Aww thank you Jack coming from you that means a lot.
You my friend are a real writer.
I was lucky enough to talk to a beautiful poet who told me write it down and I could never do that before. I was really bad at school and I am a slow reader which gave me low self esteem and I don't mind telling people this. But ask me to read aloud and I run a mile.
This is why I keep saying on here have a go just write a comment and hopefully someone will just say "Oh OK I can do that."

Posted

Roald Dahl was not born a writer. When I began his biography, I could not understand how a person could just become a writer at a late stage in life. I have been writing since I was a toddler, and it is my greatest passion in my life. That one could become a writer in midlife just seemed to me to be unfathomable, but it does happen, and if a person finds the talent to write, he or she should go with it. Sometimes we come up with something of lesser quality. We all do, but with fine tuning and a keen eye and--most importantly--a desire and love for the quill, we create the masterpieces on which temples are built.