boymhelnard

long time crush - Gay Guys! <3

boymhelnard
Posted

I have a long time crush. . he is my classmate. . he cares a lot. . I find it attractive. . he doesn't have a perfect physical attributes, my close friends says, but I like the way he treat me. . I find some signs like stares. . the problem. . he is straight and I'm not completely out. . should I tell him that I'm bi? and I find him attractive? leave the situation as is? or completely stay away from him?

birdsongu
Posted

During a conversation with him just mention that you would like to have a closer link with him, and take it from there, good or bad.

boymhelnard
Posted

I've been thinking of it many times. . . and projecting the worst case scenario. . . . what if he stays away from me. . . I better not say. . . maybe we are just made to be friends. . . in due time I will tell him when we are a little bit older. . . this time might not be the time. . . and maybe he'll change the way he treat me. . .

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I think you should be honest with yourself and him, he may just be flattered

Posted

You can always be a casual flirt sayin' things like "Like what you see?" or "Better watch those peepers." There's different ways to gauge someone without revealing too much.

Don't try unless you're sure or have a web of support to go back on. Don't want to be shooting in the dark. Plus the more independent you are, the better.

Posted

Don't get hung up on straight guys. Waste of time.

boymhelnard
Posted

thank you all. . .