boymhelnard

fair or unfair - Gay Guys! <3

boymhelnard
Posted

I met this guy on one of my social networks. Soon we were in a relationship. we almost hit the first month and suddenly he is not talking to me on my ym, fb, and twitter. then last night I found out that he blocked me. later that night i discovered that he was already flirting with someone else. fair or unfair?
and will I ask for an explanation?
don't know what to do he is my first bf. . .

Posted

It is neither Fair or unfair. It is just stupid. An online relationship is just a fantasy that ends as fast as it was initiated. Unless you meet someone online and take that relationship outside the social network, meaning; meeting face to face and continue the relationship in the real world it will never work.

Posted

It seems rather Unfair But just look at it this way ... There is a Reason some People are in your Life and there's a reason some aren't The ones who are still in your Life were Meant to be there and The ones who are Not were meant to Teach you something ... you can Either Rant and Rave about it even consider getting Even with this person ... But You know what the Best way to get even with him is ... To just Let him GO .... he was meant to be a lesson for you .... and By your getting Over him it shows that you are the Better person And in fact he was the Easy one to get over ... It really makes them crazy when they see you are Over them with ease ... ... Give that a try ... you'll see maybe Not tomorrow or maybe not Next week But you will see what you were meant to see from all this ..

boymhelnard
Posted

thanks. . . . I will

Posted

Good thoughts and ideas from others and I would also add that sometimes people come into our lives for short periods and they are like stepping stones to whatever comes next in our lives. Some of those 'stepping stones' remain with us for life or for a very long time and some are only there for a brief moment but they all help us individually to get to whatever the next step is. Gradually move on and be a friend to others around you. Amazing things will grow out of that. Best of luck.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Yes its unfair but there is nothing you can do. Been there. Done that. My advice is MOVE OPN and forget him. If he is treating you that way he is not worth one second of your time over it.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Life aint fair. And he is a used douche bag to treat you like that!

Wayne_Parker
Posted

Agree with the above comments. You will find someone else, but takes time.

Posted

It's unfair, but that's life.
You met a scumbag, but that's life.
Possibly everyone has met a scumbag and fallen for them, we just have to live with it when they fuck you over.
I'm sorry you have been thrown away like a used tissue but sadly that's life, you just need to learn from this harsh lesson

boymhelnard
Posted

thanks everyone. . . . yes it hurts. . . but it'll hurt more if I still think of him. . . . he is part of my past. . . its time to close the book and make a new one. . . I'll take it easy next time. . . and hopefully next time I won't find someone like him. . . .

Posted

Move on.