Kai_De_Bressac

Love is just an empty space in one's heart that could be filled with whatever. - Gay Guys! <3

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

My straight friend doesn't love me. It was obvious since the very beginning of our friendship we would never be more than friends. After being told I loved him my friend seems to like me hardly. Much less than before. I am not a nice guy. I am a homoromantic nature-hating satanic occultist. I am, indeed, not a nice guy. If I wanted to hurt my friend's feelings, I would tell him the truth: At the moment, I am the only one who loves him at all. I am sure he knows that, and this knowledge upsets him even more. So, fuck him. He doesn't give a fuck about my feelings. Then, why should I give a fuck whether or not he suffers. I am going to forget about him. He will see clearly how helpful I was when he looses me. It will be a great lesson for him. If he is not taught by it - screw him! Friendship is a sort of relationship, isn't it? If one wants to get something, one has to give something. I don't mean fucking, kissing, hugging etc. I mean being fair towards me. I will find a young gay guy in Flint. A guy that will help me to forget about P. A guy that will fill the empty space in my dark heart. Hail Asmodeus!

RompinRick
Posted

Beware your plan may just back fire on you and you will be the one who sees how much you need your friend even with all his faults.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

To be honest: I don't need anyone. I couldn't care less. I live here and now. I wouldn't care if I died in this second. I am a naturally born Existensialist. Thanks for your opinion, anyway.

Posted

I see the problem here..... He is straight and you violated the boundaries of a Friendship between a gay man and a straight man. Nobody else to blame but yourself.

Sorry but that how it is.

Dennis_Mix
Posted

You want some one to feel sorry for you but it is not going to happen here.

Alfawolf

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

There is always another bus coming, make sure it's the one for you before you pay the fare. You will love and lose other times, this is life.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

First of all, I shouldn't be blamed. Genes should
In nature, there is no such thing like free will. One always does what one has to do, and one feels what one has to feel. Secondly, I don't want him to feel sorry. Not at all. I want him to fuck off. He is too stupid to be able to feel sorry. Too stupid to even know why he should feel sorry.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

It was my bus. But it has changed its direction in the middle of a journey. I bought a ticket and now no one wants to give me my money back.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Maybe it was just the wrong route, the best the driver can do is give you a transfer for the right route. And all that hate is understandable, he hurt you by letting something happen that shouldn't have if he has such a problem with it. Even when gay guys dump you, it hurts.