hotshot70

Clara Oswin Oswald - Gay fans of Doctor Who

Posted

So what do you think the mystery of the latest companion end of being? I noticed within her named the naem "RASSILON" is hidden. Also "Rani". I think she is a spy for Time Lords.

Paul_Beckmann_63652
Posted

If I remember correctly, the Time Lords have sent many spies. The good Doctor retains his status by bending the rules but never breaking them. He was once renounced because of the Master, but was re-istated when the Council found out the truth.

Posted

We shall see since she has already been twice dead! Also the Time Lords are supposed to be outside of time and space!

Posted

maybe she is one of those "gangers". Maybe the original Clara was cloned and scattered thru time. One thing, I hope they never reveal the REAL name of the Doctor. That is one mystery best left alone. I have been taking the clues from shows to fine a link. So far, RYCBAR (run you clever boy, and remember), that leaf was "page one" and "Rings of Akhaten" has the word "SKARO" hidden in it.

Posted

Well on Saturday we hopefully will find out some more!

Posted

Anyone notice in Rings of Akhaten how the TARDIS seemed to not like Clara? Also, why didn't it translate for her, like it did for other companions? Perhaps the TARDIS knows something...

Posted

I noticed the show brought back the TARDIS using "HADS" to move ship when in danger, and it ended up on opposite end of Earth! lol. Remember when 2nd Doctor had a remote control (Two Doctors)? Why not use it again? I also came up with an idea. I call it the "TARDIS SKELETON KEY"! The key can be used in ANY door to get into TARDIS. Kinda like an "emergency entrance".