Christopher_Abitong

Bi-Sexual Men - Gay Guys! <3

Christopher_Abitong
Posted

I ended up with guy who has a girlfriend in Jail one night, I was drunk and barely remember what happened. But I do. He was still in my bed in the morning and I didn't know what to say or do. I know this person, personally and hang out with him every now and then. When I met him, I wanted him; but I got to know him. So, that feeling as long been forgotten. We talked about what happened that morning, and that it would be just between me n him. I lived alone at the time, and he his coming back into town next weekend. Here's my problem, I am talking too someone I really like and we are scheduled to meet up and go out on a date. I've never met this person, and but feel connected in some ways. But with this guy I slept with before, is effing good looking and wants to come "chill" for the night. Now here's the question, Should I feel guilty for sleeping with someone, before going on a date with someone I really like and have been talking to for 4 months?
Other Info:
- I have never been in a relationship
- The guy I slept with is no longer with his gf
- the guy I like might be "not my type"... :/
- im definitely gonna "chill" with him...lol
- Im gay, the guy I like is gay, and the guy I slept with is Bi-sexual(and my type)

Peter_Morris
Posted

Go out on the date. See how it goes. If you don't you will never know. The guy you slept with will wait. Don't understand the comment of " when I met him I wanted him: but I got to know him so that feeling has long been forgotten". What does that mean?

Posted

I agree go on the date and if nothing transpires then chill out with the other ...

Christopher_Abitong
Posted

the feeling of wanting him slowly went away, but my drunkness looked past that....but, he made the move when we were drunk

Keith_Imeson
Posted

i agree go on with the date and see where it goes. i wish i had that problem of having two people to choose from

Peter_Morris
Posted

" but he made the first move when we were drunk". Doesn't being drunk give us a lot more courage than we would normally have plus an excuse as well?

Christopher_Abitong
Posted

Yeah, but I didnt have the motive to do anything with him that night. Then he made the first move. I didnt see it coming, and I didnt have the time to think about turning him away. He secretly liked me in this way, and I didnt know he was a Bi-sexual.
So Peter, The booze gave him courage and my excuse is I was drunk for not turning him down. But still remember. Plus, I havent been laid in about 6months.lol...If that makes a difference...lol

Posted

Go and enjoy yourself and you will enjoy what transpires

birdsongu
Posted

Take what is offered and enjoy.