Huey_Brian

I AM STRONG and BEAUTIFUL! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

When I feel that the world does not understand me then I encourage myself to force them to see me. I scream with whispered words of emotion and I tell myself that I am strong. I will succeed. I am succeeding because I am strong, I am beautiful, I am.

Posted

Yes your gorgeous so just find a good man who will love and care for you

boymhelnard
Posted

Keep it up. . . That's how cancerians face the world. . . .

Posted

Huey brian
ur words ate encouraging
i am one of the few gay guys out there who write graffiti and i fell really
dicriminated against for the sumple fact that i like men other writers dont want nothing to do with me because they are to good for me i hate it
but i am strong and proud of who i am so i dont stop
i love me for me and thats it

i just felt like sharing too

Posted

Brine where do you live it must be hard for you but if you need courage please accept our help

Posted

We don't need people to look at us. We need to look at ourselves.

Roman_Long
Posted

Yes, it has taken me the last two years looking within myself: to love and see that I am worthy of being who I am and I am indeed. I have a boyfriend that loves me and I love him. So, the more; I love and support myself--my family will follow suit because; they see that I am happy. This is not to say that our relationship is not riddled with trouble. I suffer from Bipolar and he has to deal with my mood swings daily but nonetheless, he loves me!

Jerry_Daniels
Posted

thats pretty cool,am proud of who i am

Posted

Be proud, Jerry.

Posted

I have been proud and out since 1948 so you know I know who I am and that's where pride comes in--it sounds like a cliche but love yourself--NO ONE can love me like I love me! :O)