Franco_Atkinson

I need hlep - The Rainbow Lounge

Franco_Atkinson
Posted

hey friends i need your help on march 25th im going on a my first date im 19 yrs old i never been on the date i was wondering can you give me advice please i really apatite it i really do thanks your friend franco

Posted

You don't need help all you need is courage and just relax and enjoy your first date and turn it into fun

Franco_Atkinson
Posted

ok how im nervous and im very shy

Posted

Sit down have coffee write down the do's and dont's and then you can get into some smart clothes and look further and get in to the frame of mind that I will forget my shyness and nervousness

Shannon_White_63444
Posted

Just enjoy the date. You will only ever have one first date. Do not put too much thought into it and how it will go. Just go in being yourself. I am sure you will do fine. The person asked you out on a date because of who you are and because they have an interest in you.

Shannon_White_63444
Posted

Just enjoy the date. You will only ever have one first date. Do not put too much thought into it and how it will go. Just go in being yourself. I am sure you will do fine. The person asked you out on a date because of who you are and because they have an interest in you.

Flash632
Posted

It's natural and normal to feel shy and ockward on the first date, your 'date' will probably be feeling the same way. Just take it slowly and ease yourself into polite conversation. You can kiss your date goodnight but don't feel pressured to do anymore than that. I hope this helps Franko? Patrick

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Just be yourself, and you'll do just fine.

-Indie-

Posted

Relax, be yourself, and the shyness will take care of itself.