Age?? - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

I was going through my friends list the other day, checking out people's ages, and I noticed that most people don't have their birth years public. I don't have mine for a simple, practical reason. My birth year does not reflect my age. For a few years now, I have been counting backwards, which means that I am presently 24 and will be turning 23 in the summer--at the end of the summer, that is.

Posted

You're as young as feel, stick to that saying. because it's so true.

Posted

Age is not important - love is!!

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey, Age is just another factor the human body takes, to show you how much you've traveled in time. The rest is for you to encounter and experience, that's it. By the way, age is just another number in your life to not worry about as much. Live young, love younger. -Indie-

Posted

Your right Indie like your wisdom

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Thanks, Peter.

-Indie-

Posted

Well, Indie, I've had it with travelling through time. Just prefer to stop it and be my own master, but I am trying to learn to appreciate being my age. I do know that I have the advantage over teenagers for sure, but the world is so bent on marketing youth, and I just haven't gotten over that one yet.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Well, Jack. All you need to know is, your contribution to the community in terms of your maturity over teenagers should be as such that, regardless your age, you should know what you're doing. After all, it's all about you and what you do about it.

-Indie-

Posted

I used to tell people, "I'm older than I want to be and younger than I feel." These days, while I'm definitely older than I want to be, I am starting to feel more comfortable with my age despite the fact that my age often surprises me when I realize how far I've come.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

The world isn't ready for some people when they show up, but that shouldn't stop anyone.

-Indie-

Posted

Thanks for the vote of confidence.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

You're welcome, Jack!

-Indie-