Huey_Brian

MISSING THE FEELING. - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

As of this writing, I’m 26 years of age which means it’s almost 20 years of pretending to be someone I’m not. Yes, I’m a GAYGUY! How I wish I can shout it to the world and to those people who keep on asking me “are you a gay?”. I guess I was 4 then when I realized that I like boys. I don’t know why I became a gay. I can’t say it’s a peer pressure since I played with my cousins who were mostly boys and my mom wasn’t always around so I spent more time with my dad. All I can remember is that I never had crushes on girls. I act sweet and gayish, that’s why I’ve been asked many times already if I am a gay and I constantly denied it. I was afraid to admit it even if I know for a fact that I am. I had fears that my family (especially my dad) would get disappointed if they will know about my secret. I was also anxious to tell it to my best boy friends, fearful that they may not accept me. But later on I realized that if I really have true friends, they should accept me for who I really am. I can freshly recall that it was in my high school senior year that I’ve decided to tell them the truth – they cried. They cried because they were happy that at last I freed myself from suffering – the suffering caused by carrying the heavy load of secrets on my own. I’m lucky that I have true friends, that I don’t have to settle on those drug/alcohol-addicted type of gayguys just to have a so called “real friends”. I act positively on everything I do. I never took my being-a-gayguy as a hindrance on achieving my goals in life. I am a post graduate student from a well known university. I believe that with my capabilities, I can be an asset to the community. We’re just humans like every people out there, we get hurt especially when people consider us as a drawback to the society. I really hope that people won’t judge us according to our sexuality but instead judge us according to our personality. As of now, I’m still hiding in the closet – I have to. That’s why I made this blog to somehow express what I feel on the inside. I guess it would be safer for me to create an online anonymous diary than having a physical journal that I may loss anytime. It’s also nice to share your thoughts publicly so that hopefully the community would understand people like us. Thank you!

Posted

You are wonderful but at your age now you don't have to hide behind a barrier many employers are good these days
I wish you well in your future

Posted

Thank you! Peter.. Yeah, right now. I am feeling okay and comfortable of who really I am. That`s why am sharing this thoughts online for me to feel more comfortable and hoping that they will judge us accordingly to our personality.

Timothy_Brown
Posted

Your story is amazing, Huey! I think it will be an inspiration for young people afraid of revealing their sexualities. I've been there and although I hoped my "friends" would accept me for whom I was, that was not always true. As it turned out, most of my friends while I was in my 20s are heterosexual. I had very few gay friends. You are a true inspiration!

Posted

Being comfortable with who you are is very important. I am only now beginning to work on synthesizing the parts of my life that were mutually exclusive for so many years, and I find it rewarding, very rewarding.

Posted

I must agree I enjoy a cuddle and a kiss and with the right person it can be true love
I am going through a mid life crisis so I feel it's time to move on and see what the future brings