Kai_De_Bressac

"God, NO!" I agree. - Gay Guys! <3

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

I am simply not able to understand gay people that believe themselves to be Christians (or members of any other brain-washing sect). If SECT (Shitty Excremently Christian Teamleaders) could, they would kill all of us... 2,000 dark years ago. Church still exists. Dark Ages are today! We have to procreate and die. Wanking is a mass murder. Fags kill the nation cause they don't f**k fertile women. Impotent males will die. Asexualists will die. SECT needs fresh meat. SECT needs more and more human beings to rule over. It is f**king 1984! Open your eyes, close your arses! Close your wallets! Close your hearts! Let Jesus find his own place... in Hell his very Father has created in order to enjoy watching us suffer here and hereafter. I am going to commit a book. An unholy BLASPHEMY against everything because this "everything" deserves being cursed. I hate Nature. She's a w**re. She's worse than god because, unlike god, she exists! F**K HER!

Posted

Dude... Get a grip!

Posted

I'm a Christian but Kai I disagree with you so I agree with Richard get a grip and think it out further
Discuss it
Make more sense of being

David_Cloud
Posted

Wow....you've got a lot of anger in there. I guess the anger is inside you but you're transferring it all externally. Look inside first, mate.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

I did. I looked inside me to look for a soul but I didn't find one and I am obviously not going to, because there is no one. To be honest, it's not anger. I cannot hate god. I cannot hate this all-hating monster. I cannot hate something that doesn't exist. Anyway, thanks for your response.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

And I don't have to get a grip. I am all right. But Nature is not. Obviously.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I do not believe in God. Mother Nature is getting sick from our polluting her body and not caring for her the way the Great Creator wanted us to do. Nature is a gift, take what you need but leave the rest to prolong the gifts you enjoy. We all live on Great Turtle's back as he floats around like a tectonic plate.

I detest organized religion, the fallacy or the papacy we have just endured is theater for the gullible. Frederick Douglass said, "Religion is the opiate of the people." Suffer long for your rewards in the sky, by and by. But that is a falsehood, the meek will inherit nothing, only the corrupt will inherit what they can steal.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

A beautiful and wise response. At last. Thank you. I agree with you, and with Frederick Douglass, of course. The problem is that - for many people - the very word 'Nature' became an euphemism for 'god'. They seem to believe Her to care whether or not we are happy, or - at least - still alivr. They try not to see that the universe is totally indifferent. Believe me, I hate Nature more than I would hate god if he/she/it ever existed. It is such a metaphysical problem, one has to philosophize a little bit to understand it. I hate the meaninglessness of this dark world. The meaninglessness of the very life. I still care but I gave up looking for anything more because there is nothing. One hates vegetables. Another one hates his noisy neighbour. I hate Nature. And I have many reasons.

Posted

G-d does not hate. People use G-d as an excuse, but He loves us all. Sorry if I burst anyone's bubble.

Posted

Thanks Jack you haven't burst my bubble

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Yeah. God doesn't hate anyone, at all. He has destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah because he loved them all so much. The more he loves you the more likely you are to die. Like his own son, by the way.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Jesus loves you, but his old man has a serious attitude problem. Of course alot depends on whose God you are talking about. Christian conservatives worship a god who likes to smite the ass off a everyone, whereas Oprah believes in a God who is loving and caring. Sometimes I think that Oprah is God and she is trying to teach these haters to wise up.

Posted

Peter, good to hear.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Haters? Hate has been created by god, hasn't it? Or maybe Satan is stronger than god is?

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

As I doubt God's existance I doubt Satan's existance. We don't need a corrupter offering us deals, we are corruptible. All I can think of is Flip Wilson in drag as Geraldine saying, "The Devil made me do it!"

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

Of course, Satan is just the invention of humanity. You're right saying He is just an excuse for irresponsible people. I don't believe in Satan, either. 'God and Satan are just puppets on their strings', King Diamond.

Kai_De_Bressac
Posted

But, anyway, Nature is much worse. It's the real name for god (Nasty Antihumane Totally Unpredictable Rectal Enemy)! :-P I wanted to be born as a bad girl. Unfortunately, I am a good little boy, instead. I wanted to live as a God in Ancient Egypt and to have thousands of slaves. She always QUEERS my pitch.