Liz_Duffy

How I 'love' labels - Get HAPPY

Liz_Duffy
Posted

I really cannot wait for the day when I fill in a form and when it says sexuality it will be just 'Only joking, we'll treat you fair anyway.'

Am not sure bisexual christian with aspergers, single mum with a mind that half is man and other is woman is too long to put on a cv or any other form I need to fill in the near future.

Who came up with labels?
I didn't realise I was a pot noodle

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

On an application when it asks for sex, I always write "often".

Posted

Well in brighton in the uk there no longer going to ask or use miss master mrs or mr,as it is deemed to be discrimination as one may not be identified under traditional headings and it was also both homophobic and transphobic in todays world, although other councils have declared it as nonsense, but that is normal

society stuck with isms & phobia, you can even find it here

Posted

Liz, I also am no fan of labels. I don't like labeling myself, sticking myself in a box with other people when I have next to nothing in common with those other people in the box. Don't ask me what I am. Ask me who I am.

Tristram, nice!

Liz_Duffy
Posted

Lol, Tistram but not sure my boss will be impressed if I put the truth which is 'Whats that?' Cant remember the last time I had sex lol

Posted

Whats that! Sounds familiar maybe thats why the lgbt community is into films music and tv series, spend so much time every night on the internet, anyway its only a tag why not use technical term of person that is happy with their sexuality, cannot remember it, but then the boss would have to google it.
Most at my work thought i was gay, still do, they know nothing about transsexual, and never will, all on here and fb, yep, only reason their friends and i am not ashamed.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Well Liz, you can always try, what's your best offer?

Liz_Duffy
Posted

Mmmmmm with sex 'Going all night' means I can sleep forever now lol plus all day if I could. Miss waking up at midday lol.