Bree_Swenson-Thompson

Sexuality & Me - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

So I have a question or pondering thought if you will. I'm trying to figure out just WHAT I am :/ I mean....I like girls. More than guys lol my fiance is kind of the only exception. Long terrible history with guys :/ but I also seem to like transsexuals, transgenders, & androgynous girls. I like wearing guys clothing. It feels comfortable to me.....rarely almost never do I wear skirts or dresses lol unless I'm going on a date night with the fiance. Which btw he likes transsexuals also ^.^ I promise this discussion is not to offend anyone :/ I am not trying to do that. I just need help to figure our identities out ^.^

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Be yourselves and be happy. Labels define us in too narrow a view to be us.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hello there Bree,
All what i can say,is just go with your feeling`s
and go with the Flow.

It`s nothing to worry your self about,as you are just being your self ......

Tommy lol xxx

Posted

Well the question asked what am i: your a normal person so you only wear a dress when going out with him, the rest of the time male clothing, so to me your bi-sexual you like association with lgbt people, even being s,8 friends with lgbt and support lgbt rights, to me normal, just enjoy life and avoid being contaminated by religion and homophobes,you will be fine, remember tags are like cages, some on cannot categories me, best way to be. Blessed be

Summer_Wolf
Posted

Sounds like me. Ive gone thru exactly what you are going thru. Even wondered at one time if I needed to change genders. But after soul search and doing what you are doing, ask others, Ive accepted myself as bi. I can pass as a man but I realized I wasnt a man. I like what I like when I like it. Ive accepted that. Its easier to hang with people that accept that also but thats another story. The best advices have already been given. Be yourself and don't get hung up on labels.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

You may be confused on how to identify yourself through what you do or wear, but at the end of the day whatever suits you best is then who you are. You don't have to over-think about it. Feel & be free about yourself & identity. It's all about YOU!

-Indie-

Posted

Bree i am a witch and pagan, have friends from the wiccan community. So as i am on phone the now you send me an add, also bree same name on fb, search on for gblt friends group and ask Allyson or Lori to give you my link

Posted

What you are, Bree, is a human being. You needn't label yourself if you don't care to. Just live and be happy.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

You're very much welcomed, Bree!

-Indie-

DEE_TORRES
Posted

Be happy honney we love too!!!

Shannon_White_63444
Posted

Bree, about five years ago I had a hard time identifing myself. I dressed in tight girly clothes at first tring to get male attention, because I thought that was what I was suppose to do. I didnt feel comfortable with the attention or the way I looked. I liked wearing male clothes so about 3 years ago I changed everything. I bagged up my whole closet and donated it and went out and bought wat made me happy. I now identify as a transgender. I wear men clothing and have short hair. 95% of the time I get called sir and I now have a son whocall me daddy. You have to live your life in the way that makes you happy. You only live once so live it up. I wish you the best.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

- You owe it to all of us to get with what you're good at.

-Indie-