gstanescu84

Reasons for being Quiet. :( - The Rainbow Lounge

gstanescu84
Posted

In case your wondering, why I was a bit too quite than normal here on Gays.com, here it goes - I wish to announce the death of our Uncle Reggie. His death was announced on St. Patrick's Day(Eve). Funeral Mass etc., was done today. Pls keep his family, friends and relatives and esp my Father in your prayers as he and all of us grieve this loss. It really hurt us badly as he was the one who welcomed us in Open Arms from Romania when we first moved over here. May He Rest In Peace. He is with the Angels and out of Pain. He died where he wanted to (at home) with his famiyl and loved ones.

Am gonna head off now, cry meself to sleep. Too much to handle. I have my inflatables to help me cope. I will check back with yee guys later on the day. When will his pain end. I thought healing was to start after the service.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

My condolences. Be brave! You'll be just fine!

-Indie-

Karen_Wright
Posted

My condolences are comming your way and may Go bless you and your family as well. Keep your chin up it will get easier on down the road.

gstanescu84
Posted

Aww much appreciated guys and gals. MAny thanks

Posted

Take care, Georgian. The clouds will go away. Take your memories of your uncle and hold him in your heart. Cherish what you had with him and what you have in your life.

gstanescu84
Posted

Aww will do Jack. Lovely wording btw