Nag, Nag, Nag - Get HAPPY

Posted

A friend told me this I'd just thought I'd share it with you.
If you're having one of those days when all you get is nag, nag, nag.

An attorney arrived home late, after a very tough day trying to get a stay of execution. His last minute plea for clemency to the governor had failed and he was feeling worn out and depressed ....
As soon as he walked through the door at home, his wife started on him,
'What time of night to be getting home is this?
Where have you been?
Dinner is cold and I'm not reheating it'.
And on and on and on.
Too shattered to play his usual role in this familiar ritual, he poured himself a shot of whiskey and headed off for a long hot soak in the bathtub, pursued by the predictable sarcastic remarks as he dragged himself up the stairs.
While he was in the bath, the phone rang. The wife answered and was told that her husband's client, James Wright, had been granted a stay of execution after all. Wright would not be hanged tonight.
Finally realizing what a terrible day he must have had, she decided to go up stairs and give him the good news.
As she opened the bathroom door, she was greeted by the sight of her husband, bent over naked, drying his legs and feet.
'They're not hanging Wright tonight,' she said.
He whirled around and screamed,
'FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WOMAN, DON'T YOU EVER STOP?!'

Posted

nice one carol, you forgot the dinner is in the dogs tray, its a nice pun, but what comes next is more important, does he calm down and relax, or does he give her a face to remember, relationships can be hell, and full of stress, but this scenario is just how domestic violence starts, and thats why we still need zero tolerance, and an end to abuse, by either or both.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Aye,Tell me about it .......... But now i am a vary happy bunny,
with my vary loving Tony.......... And now we are both singing
from the vary same song sheet ........

Posted

Carol, I must admit. That's a good one indeed. Tommy, you go ahead and sing out loud!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

AYE......... Thank you Jack ,,, lol xxx

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

Interesting piece of descriptive scenario. An aspect of how relationships are not always as perfect from one side or another. All we have to do is be understanding and patient with each other; and the leave the rest to time to sort out. Apart from that, like Ailean mentioned, it's just another way of how violence within relationships are always bound to start & have a bad ending.

-Indie-

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@carol: Lol.....I like it!

@ailean: hey girl, how are you?

@tommy: xxxx

Hi to you Jack and Indie

Posted

I am fine debbie thanks for asking, at times i need isolation but do miss you all,carols story was funny think about what she said without the w, right there not hanging.
As for what comes next both men and women can end up with a sore face, and your partner comes in upset or drunk well you become a target even with kids present and that is a bad situation, my situation was because of drink and ex abandoned me and the kids after she tried to kill me by.fire and failed i knew it was over, now me and the kids are free, to me love can end up with you being a possession, a slave for the dominant partner never again, but there are others that know this story even some on here, even in hiding from the ex

Posted

Hi, Debbie Dibble. How are you?

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@ailean: I understand what you are saying and where you are coming from. I had a rage-aholic alcoholic but I think this was just meant to be something to lighten the mood not to offend. Take care xxxx

@jack: I'm doing very well and am exceptionally happy. I was happily married Dec. 10th and am looking forward to our ceremony in late May or early June. My new family is amazing and now I'm also a grandma. But I'm a darn good looking one, LOL! I adore my youngest son (18). We love so many of the same things and love just hanging out. I am a very HAPPY camper!!!!!!!

Posted

Good to hear. Stay a happy camper!

Posted

Debbie did not think carol offended anyone not many conversation serve a dual purpose, when she went upstairs and he standing their naked drying his legs,and she says right is not hanging tonight thats a pun,think about it picture it, i remember the comments on some of tommy's posts on fb of scanticaly clad guys, and bi-guys saying no more.
but it has a serious point too, misunderstanding something can make things change, some on here believe i hate germans crap! Bet you tommy has seen john cleese doing the sketch from fawlty towers, funny as hell.
Thats what i meant.
But on a serious note yesterday there was a story about a young girl, she said events made her i can understand that, but why in the first place is it allowed to happen is humanity evil accepts abuse as normal, i cannot accept it, even after what happened to me, and i made damn sure my kids wont accept that situation, love should not become abuse by dominant partner or society

:

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Sometimes they just don't hang right!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Hi, Debbie ... lol xxx

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Just depends.

-Indie-

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Hey tommy xxx

Tommy_Storey
Posted

LOL xxxx

Posted

Tommy laughing out loud you hoping to hook something a minnow or a hreat white, he he!

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Lot`s of Love to you also Ailean, my dear friend. ........... LOL xxxxxxxx