Changing - Your WRITES

Posted

As the river flows so do our lives
We never will know what the future will bring
So from this day forward vow to say forever no more
I will not make promises that others can break
I live and I learn but I shall never again place my happiness in one else's pocket
I can't control what others think of me nor do I want to
I won't be told I can't or I shouldn't by anyone
My life is mine
If I make mistakes they are my mistakes
When I wake up alone I am happy to be with me because I am free
I'm not a bad person
I've taken enough crap from people in my life
I won't take it any more

Posted

you forgot blessed be carol, hope you get well soon, and enjoy freedom, if you need to find me you know where, i let all my friends and groups go, and soon i will be going where you cant follow, none of you can.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

Forgiveness is one way of you letting go the closest person you've once trusted, no matter how much they've damaged your life. Forgetting would then just be the freedom of you trusting that person again, no matter their intentions.

-Indie-

Posted

Be free!

Posted

so many times one comments, and the meaning is lost, i am sorry for you jillian, i know that you and carol were close, as for freedom its over-rated, as most on here and facebook are looking for some company, even a stranger to talk with.
Me i have to be careful as english translation into scots gaelic can give a different meaning, i am sure that happens often, we all have to learn to forgive, as most meant no harm or bad intent, its just the way the words flow, and emotions play a lot, if you dont have them your not alive, and the dead dont fight with each other.
have a nice day.

Posted

I wrote this for me really
I was just saying I can't control everything in my life
Nowhere do I say I want freedom from anything
I just know I have to try harder to be a better me

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

There's a quote that goes as such: 'I already am, I always was, and I still have time to be'. The author is unknown. Hope it helped.

-Indie-

Posted

We all have to try to be better mes.