Mark_Cutler

A New Beginning - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I see the new Pope comes from Argentina. His country was the first to legalize Gay Marriages. That should go over well with the Catholics, since in this country they were ones most against it. Keep going Pope. I wish you only the best of luck.

Posted

The new Pope is not different from the others and maybe it is worse than others. This homophobic DOPE had said:
Same-Sex Marriage "Destructive"
Satan Created Gay Marriage
Gay Adoption "Child Abuse"

He doesn't believe in Women rights or Abortion either. The President of Argentina and this guy were never friends, and She already spoke telling the world what she think about the Election of a guy that back in the day was the best friend of FRANCO, The worse Dictator that the world ever knew that took Argentina to Communism, Poverty and hunger! That will not think twice to kill a person because didn't think in the same way he used to think. YUP, That's the new Pope!

Dave_Mack
Posted

Lets wait and see. Look John XXIII made majour changes and was a surprise to many. Something tells me this guy MAY be a surprise too. If he breaks the requirement of priestly celabacy this will be a start. Remember money talks. I give NO $ to anything other than my local parish. Remember I am from the Boston area and the priest scandall broke here first. I won't trust the heirarchy with one dime as I can't be sure they won't use it for things I don't agree with. I am not a sheep. I have a mind. My pastor is a well know liberal priest. Were it not for him I and many would walk. Trust me when he is transfereed I will follow him. And were he to ever leave the Church so would I. I follow the word and spirt of Christ not the man in the white cassock. He is a fallable human.

Let's hope as Pope he gets the enlightenment he needs to fix things.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Aint nothing new under the sun. Francis I is a homophobe, he also wouldn't baptise children born out of wedlock. Just another hater!

Dave_Mack
Posted

You have that backwards. He chastized priests who refused to baptize out-of-wedlock babies. He DOES baptize them. Please get your information straight.

Posted

Thurs., March 14th, 13, 15:50 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
I'm NOT Catholic, but If I'm Correct Both
the Catholic & Mormon Church Were Against
so Called "Marriage Equality" in Argentina.
If I'm Right the Govmnt Went Ahead and
Legalized It Anyways.
I Will Sit on the Sidelines and Watch and
See What This Guy Does.
Should B Interesting.
Tnx.,
Operator.

Posted

New Pope hates Gays. Lets see how long before someone comes out saying this guy fondled him as an altar boy. Plus, he is 76 with one lung. How long can he last? One good bout of pneumonia or chest congestion and he's gone...

Posted

Well if all of you want to know what Mormons and Catholics together are capable to do, Go ahead a watch the following Documentary in youtube called: 8 The Mormon Proposition! See how the tried to fool the IRS and the people in California!!! This is part 1 of 7 but the links for the other 6 parts are in your right hand side of your monitor!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw0jA0wrdoE

Posted

don't get me wrong. I would never wish death on anyone. I am just speaking logically. Why is it they think old perverts with health issues are perfect choices? How about a younger, hipper Pope. Not a young punk, but someone who is open minded.

Posted

I think the last 3 popes looked like Palpatine from Star Wars!

Posted

Thurs March 14th, 13, 17:45 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Get a Pope Who is Open Minded? It Would Shake the Very Foundations of the Catholic Church, Like You Never Seen.
How About Letting Priests Get MARRIED, So They Don't Have Hit on Boys or Girls for that Matter, Never Mind the Nuns Let Them B Open and Have a NORMAL Sex Life, Like Everyone Else.
Might B Time to Go After Priests Who Figure Its OK to Hit on Boys. Show Everyone They Will Do Something and NOT Hide it Under the Rugs.
Time to B MORE Accepting of People of Different Back Grounds and B More Accepting of Gay People. They Don't Have to Accept Homosexuality or Gay
Marriage, But Being More Accepting of a Person's Right to a Relationship With the Person pf THEIR Choosing Goes a Long Way and the Right to Make Commitments to a Relationship Says a Lot, Commonlaw or Marriage.
B Nice Don't You Think.
Tnx.,
Operator.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Half of Congress looks like Palpatine!

Posted

Argentina may be gay friendly today, but it does not have such an open-minded history when taking into consideration how many former SS officers ended up there after the second world war.. The Pope's track record certainly is not pro-LGBT. He is opposed to gay rights and not the great liberator for which the modern world is hoping. I love Presidenta de Kirchner's reaction to an Argentinian pope, though. She thinks he's going to get back the Malvine Islands! Oh, she's a winner, but I do so fancy Latin Americans and I'm particularly meshuga for Argentinians.

Posted

Very very difficult that the Pope will do anything to give Falkland Island to Argentina. The UK will be willing to go one more time to War with Argentina just like happened in the 80s to keep Falkland Islands.

Besides, The People of Falkland Island had an Special Election a week ago and 98% of the voters voted in favor to remain as part of the UK.

Posted

Of course he won't, but la Presidenta is so fiery about those islands. I believe I saw yesterday that a grand total of 3 people voted to return the islands to Argentina.

gstanescu84
Posted

As one of my local Current Affairs Channels Program puts it, its a bit hypocritical. as I have said in previous posts, its not the pope, but the Church and its teachings. Argentina as rightlfully said, was one of the countries to legalise Same Sex Marriage. I mean like wtf. Dont' make sense

Paul_Beckmann_63652
Posted

I agree with Scott about getting someone younger and healthier. Also how about finally getting someone outside the College of Cardinals? The only requirement for the Papacy is that he be Catholic. Let's face it, Peter may be a Saint, but he was never a priest.

Dave_Mack
Posted

Paul you are incorrect. When Jesus instituted the Eucharist at the Last Supper Passover he ORDAINED the Apostles by his words DO THIS IN MEMORY OF ME. It may not have been the ordination style we have today but that is where it all began....a simple meal.
As for the Papacy they do NOT want a pope that reigns for 25+ years like JPII did. They want a new pope every 10 years or so. Now word is Cardinal Sean O'Malley was the runner up in this conclave and according to the Boston Herald he is almost assured of the Papacy when Francis is gone. And trust me, since Cardinal Sean is from Boston we know him fairly well. He has his liberal leanings. He was AGAINST the language change and most likely would change it back (we can only hope).. He also has hinted celebacy must go. I think when he is Pope these things will happen. Let's just hang on to the boat and see where she sails...

Posted

Sat., March 16th, 13, 21:50 Hrs. M.D.T.
Hi Group,
Little History Lesson, John the Baptist,
Jesus, the 12 Desciples and Later Saul
Were All Jewish. NOT Gentiles.. Some
thing the Catholic Church Doesn't Want
to Know About.
Tnx.,
Operator.

Dave_Mack
Posted

You are most incorrect. Not only does the Catholic Church acknowledge they were ALL Jewish we revere the fact, They were all proud of their religious heritage. The Church Heralds that today, Please don't be making statements about the church which are wrong.

gstanescu84
Posted

Thats most intriguing Dave. I can sense from ur previous post on the same topic you know quite alot of knowledge on the subject. Fortuantly you are right in all. What are your views on Dolan(Timiothy) he was a another runner as well. I was hoping for him, personally. Best wishes Dave.

Dave_Mack
Posted

While Cardinal Dolan is an articulate man I don't see him as Pope. There is some information out there he turned his back on molested kids in a previous diocese. I can't speak on this for certain but I've heard it more than once. Also he has a very anti gay stance, something Cardinal O'Malley does not. We have a rainbow Ministry in our Parish in Boston which he knows all about and is supportive. I can't see any other Cardinal or Bishop giving support to it. He also made it know he was NOT in accord with the latinized English retranslation that came in about 18 months ago. As Pope I can see him changing this back. While that might be dogmaticly correct it is cumbersome and not good English, Ratzinger/Benedict had wanted to go pre vatican II and revert to the old Tridentine Latin Mass. It was the American and other English speaking countries who prevented it as most priests today do not study Latin. I know there are a lot of people who thought he was a good Pope. I disliked him from day 1. As for Francis I am holding my opinion until I see and hear what he says and does.

Heebie999
Posted

If you give money to your local parish of the catholic church, some percentage of that ends up in the Vatican, and there's nothing you can do about that except stop giving.
I sitll wonder how any self-respecting LGBT person can still belong to the catholic church... or how anyone else can either for that matter.
It's proven again and again that it is an evil organisation.
Quit the catholic church, and join a church that actually shares your beliefs. If everyone did that, the catholic church would rightfully disappear in just a few years.
The new pope is really not much differerent than the last one. He's anti LGBT, and anti a lot of other very important things.
The only potential plus is that he didn't spend his childhood goose-stepping around and calling for the extermination of all jews, gays, and other non-aryans like the previous pope did.

Please, do yourselves, and the world, a favour. stop attending the catholic church, and stop giving it money, and encourage everyone you know to do the same.

If you're in the U.S., you could go to a U.C.C. affiliated church, and actually get married in the church. You could go to many others as well, the Unitiarian church is another example. (although they could be called the "un-church" because their belief structure seems to be simply that you need to believe something.. but not necessarily anything in particular.)

Posted

Well, I was born and Raised Catholic. Later on when I had a mind of my own I went to the Episcopal Church until the priest in my parish refused to marry me and my husband because he thought "We wasn't ready" and we have been married for a year now! So I am Unitarian now!!!