hotshot70

male companion you would wanna do... - Gay fans of Doctor Who

Posted

Jack Harkness was the first companion to kiss the Doctor. So, many gay fans would wanna make out with him. What other past male companion would you wanna do stuff with? (FYI- Matthew Waterhouse recently came out) I would want to see what Jamie had under the kilt.

Jay_Demetrick
Posted

Matthew Waterhouse has gotten hot!

Frazer Hines is very straight. lol!

Mark Strikson is still a ginger hottie but straight too.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Capt. Jack, he is so sexy, and I know where he hid that gun! I'd like to hide something there as well!

Posted

Well, I know most of the male companions are straight in real life. Although Richard Franklin recently came out as at least bi. Matthew does look better now. I want that book he wrote!

Jay_Demetrick
Posted

I don't think Richard Franklin came out recently. He's been fairly out for a very long time and there ain't nothing "bi" about him. lol!

Posted

John Barrowman(originally from Scotland) also known as Captain John Harkness on Doctor Who is Gay in real life and has been together with his partner for many years. I do know that both Doctor Who and Torchwood have mostly the same writers and producers and being the 21st Century they wanted to portray both series to be Gay and Lesbian friendly that is why Captain Jack was written in to the story line. Also recently there were some wonderful Lesbians involved that was in the first half of this new series shown last year. This month the second have of the series starts, I have no idea when Torchwood will be back. Last years series was done by an entirely American production and I do not have any idea whether or no they have plans for another series or not!

Posted

I have not heard of any plans to bring back Torchwood. Shame, it was so much better when the whole group was there. Loved when Jack and Ianto got freaky! lol

Posted

Yes Torchwood must come back but when? Perhaps the BBC will take it back one day?

Posted

I just thought of something. Remember how Adric was able to heal quickly? It was kinda like how Jack could not die. What if Adric was somehow able to heal after that crash? Perhaps he was gifted the same way as Jack, but because he was younger, he had not figured it out as quickly? I started thinking about that after watching Adric's first story.

Posted

Jack was fixed in time by Rose Tyler on Doctor Who, the time she had to save the Doctor and the universe and the only way was for her to look in to the Eye of Time on the Tardis. They accomplished that by using her Mums car and a very strong chain and pulling open the compartment where the portal to the Eye of Time is accessed by the Tardis. I think the car was not strong enough and in the end they got a huge digger from a construction site. Anyway Rose looked in to the Eye of Time and could see the whole of time from one end to the other. She wished that current invasion force of Darlics away including the Emperor and all turned to dust. She saw Jack had been shot on that space station that I believe was in the year five million or something like that. Remember they had all been on Big Brother and discovered that something was really wrong as people were dissapearing although it looked like they were being incinerated. Well anyway Rose brought Jack back to life and because of that he could never die. The Doctor had to save Rose as her mind almost burnt out from the unlimited power and knowledge she posssed for a while. I only wish she could have wiped out the evil races from the whole of time however she only had a short while with the Eye of TIme and wanted to do the immediate stuff for the Doctor and Captain Jack Harkness. Anyway that is how Jack became immortal, it looks like if Torchwood gets a new series some year that, the FBI guy that had huge blood transfussions of Jacks blood so that they could close that rift in the Earth that kept everyone from death. He too is now unable to die because Jack's Blood changed him to be like Jack. Sorry I could talk endlessly about Doctor Who and Torchwood. I love those shows. I do not have a photographic memory but I do remember key story lines and characters seemingly for ever. I am that way about all the Star Trek series and movies and pretty much that way about the Star Wars movies as well.

Jay_Demetrick
Posted

Adric was Alzarian, an alien race that could heal faster than humans. He wasn't like Jack though. It was Jack's blood + the fact Rex was in at the other end of the giant Earth vagina thing when the rebalance/reset of people's mortality happened that made him become a fixed point in time the way Jack is.

Posted

Oh yes your are right Jay, I like to think of that as a rift that went all the way through the Earth from Shanghai to Buenos Aires. Unless they bring back Torchwood we will never know all about what happened to him!

Posted

Here is a list of all the male companions from the series (as of 2013). On a scale of 1-10 how "f***able" are they? 1 being "no way" to 10 being "oh yeah, baby!" I am talking about the way they were when they were on the TARDIS.

Ian Chesterton - back then, perhaps 7
Steven Taylor - 7
Ben Jackson - 6
Jamie McCrimmon - 8 (at least we wanna peek under the kilt)
Brigaider Lethbridge-Stewart - he did travel once, 7
Sgt. Benton - 8
Captain Mike Yates - 6 (rumors are his character after he left UNIT had a gay lover)
Harry Sullivan - 6
Adric - 8
Turlough - 8
Adam Mitchell - 7 (remember, the only companion kicked off the TARDIS)
Jack Harkness - 10
Wifred Mott - 2 (if he was younger, perhaps)

Jay_Demetrick
Posted

You left out Mickey and Rory!

I'd include Canton Delaware as a temporary companion too. Gr!

Posted

oops, my bad.
Mickey - 7
Rory - 7
also, Riddell (the guy that was with Doc and Nefertiti - 6

Posted

Gotta be Capt Jack everytime, mind you am biased, have met John Barrowman in real life & enjoyed a birthday hug. He was shopping with his Ma & Pa in the store I work in, it was my birthday & everyone knew I was a big fan, so they asked him to have his picture with me - He did & I looked like the cat who'd got the cream & he's such a lovely, friendly & handsome chap.

Posted

Jack showed a lot of skin on Who and Torchwood. Matt Smith showed some skin on Who as well. Ideal scene. Matt Smith and Jack Harkness are at a spa/gym, in the shower area, and Jack starts hitting on Matt, then finds out its the Doctor!