Perfect. - Love and Romance

Posted

LOL a lot of people dont like sushi its the fish eggs i can get over dude i'm eatting someones undead kids well a fish LOL kinda grosses me out like that duck in a egg people eat -shivers- but i still want to try sushi -humps lea while she feeds Miranda- XD

Posted

wtf! O.O I'm having a ***ly moment with my onee-chan and your doing that! *wacks crystal with the sushi box* go in the corner and i'll deal with you later!

you can have sushi without the eggs...
i had some with rice, shrimp some diced herbs (i'm having a hard time remebering what was in it lol) and than the seaweed i think but that was the only part i didn't like and haven't had it since, but that was long ago...

Posted

HEY why u wacked me &gt.&lt i'm not going in a corner lol i dont listen to u woman i'll just go hump someone else hmm -looks around, humps Miranda- LOL XD

ah then i'll have with out eggs we have a sushi place down here i just need to find someone to go with me LOL i dont know how to use chop sticks

Posted

*watches from the chair she was sound asleep in.. Streatches like a kittie cat..* Mmmm.. Humping.. *grins and runs fingers through hair..* You don't know how to use chopsticks? It's really easy.. *nods and tightens her barbell in her tongue*

Posted

*pokes brienne's tongue* ^.^ it's muscle and wet... but shiny on it... *stares*

oooh i get to teach you how to stake and use chopsticks! *sqeel* so happy!

Posted

i love chopsticks too! i use them as much as i can. i'm the one that cooks when we have oriental night
we have a chinese food market in town and we go there they have everything! even big boxes of pocky! mmm pocky...
so i go there and get meat buns and noodles and sauces and everything i'd need basicly good priceing too

Posted

yeah they have ramune too sooo goood i can also make it from scratch... kind of... it's sorta the same but yeah not as great but i try...
aww that's so cute!

Posted

whoa you can do that! *all attention to brienne* how how how?
i've been thinking of getting some piercings, and i'm still on and off on my tat ideas cause i know after one i would so get more tats

Posted

=O hey hey i missed the tongue -sticks my tongue in Brienne mouth, plays with her tongue ring- there i'm good now thanks for the fun -smacks Brienne booty- xD
my mom and my aunt half the people i know got a tongue ring but one of my aunt friends got an infection and they wind up splitting her tongue OMG i want my tongue split i saw that one day on a girl and she was doing all kinds of tricks i made out with her OMG! her two tongues where everywhere x3 lol well the tongue is two serperate musles =P ahh Serpent tongue i'm still thinking about it but the girl is sooo talking me into it

Posted

LOL everyone i know that had one always gets one again because they miss the weight of the ball lol the serpent tongue ah since i'm really good at tongue tricks now that mmm just looks sooo good i mean think of the oral sex! oh man LOL both of them on a girls clit or inside lol amazing -smacks Brienne booty- x3

• 11 months later...
Posted

my idea of a perfect date changes from date to date. All I have to have is good conversation, new surroundings, and chemistry. My first date with my girl was great I was in a totally new environment, good food, and an out of this world first kiss.

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

a perfect date for me would be a date where everything goes wrong but the person you're with still connects with me and we make the best outta it and have a good time regardless, which is how my and my girl are

• 2 weeks later...
Posted

This is a damn year old conversation, wow.

Perfect date huh. The place doesn't matter, what matters is who you are with. I could be picking up trash on the side of the road but if I was with my partner we would make it a great date. A perfect date will be different for everyone, but it will always be perfect if you are with the perfect person for you. It will be perfect when you don't need to fill the silence with idle chatter, but can enjoy each others company in the silence. When the mere act of sitting/standing next to each other is enough to make it great. That is perfection.

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

My perfect date is to watch the sunset over the lake "mud puddle" in the arms of my love curled in on her truck bed

Posted

@Carla That is the perfect date, thats how i feel as long as im with the person I want to be with and they make me happy, I dont need nothing else, my perfect date can be at home in front of the tv maybe watching a movie or somewhere site seeing! anyway where ever would be great as long as im with that person...@DyAnn both of these ideas is something fun! lol

• 4 weeks later...
Posted

i think all these ideas are amazing, i think i would be the luckiest girl ever if i had a date like any of these,i dont think one date can be perfect though, i think the whole dating part is, and who you are dating. but i would deffinatly enjoy all of these ideas