Catholic priest says next pope should be gay - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

Catholic priest says next pope should be gay

To avoid links with pedophilia, Italian LGBT rights campaigner and priest Don Andrea Gallo has said a gay pope would be 'wonderful'

07 March 2013 | By Joe Morgan / Gay Star News

Don Andrea Gallo, a religious LGBT advocate in Italy, has said a homosexual pope would be ‘wonderful’.

‘A homosexual pope would be a wonderful thing,’ he told Italy’s Radio 24. ‘There is equality of the children of God. It is the essence of the Gospel, we are all sons and daughters of God.’

Gallo added: ‘A homosexual priest should be free to express his or her identity and her sexuality, otherwise it represses and becomes pedophilia.’

In the interview, Gallo also revealed a bishop attempted to sexually assault him when he was a young priest.

When asked what he would do if he was pope, Gallo said he would send ‘all the priests away’ and preach Christianity on the street.

Gallo would also allow women to become priests, as he believes they are not inferior to men.

Last week, it was reported the recently retired Pope Benedict XVI would live with his private secretary Georg Gänswein – who is also rumored to be his secret boyfriend.

(Personal Note: I do not like gossip. there is no proof about the former Pope having any sort of affair. It is entirely possible, that the private secretary is simply being a devoted friend and supporting the former Pope with the love & devotion we all would want those close to us to be.)

The choices for the next pope, however, all appear to be anti-gay.

Current favorite Ghanaian Cardinal Peter Turkson has defended ‘Kill The Gays’ laws, saying it is part of African culture.

Another favorite, the Archbishop of Milan Angelo Scola, has also condemned homosexuality, as well as abortion and feminism.

The Vatican has yet to announce when they will begin discussing who will be the next pope, but it is thought 11 March is a possible start date.

Mar_McHill
Posted

The Lord and Savior is not going to allow the whole world turn gay.

In fact, Apocalypse XIV is now unfolding. The divine chastisement of world-wide conflagration (Luke 17.29-30) that will annihilate the modern "super-power" and cities and nations drunk, as it were, by its wine of immodesty, impurity (loosely, masturbation - the Biblical uncleanness of the New Testament), fornication, homosexuality, ungodliness and blasphemies is falling anytime soon from heaven (Apoc. 14.8-10). The annihilation of many nations is the close of our end-times period, of which, according to approved Catholic prophecies, Pope Benedict XVI, the "Gloria Olivae" in the Pophecies of St. Malachy, is the last Roman Pontiff. Cf., "The Wine of the Wrath of God" @ ignis-dei dot blogspot dot com.

Posted

I am not going to argue with you except to say you have no place here among those who come here to seek love and support.
As for your dire predictions The Day and Hour Unknown
24:37-39pp -- Lk 17:26,27 24:45-51pp -- Lk 12:42-46
36 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

Matthew 7:15 New International Version (©1984)
"Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.

Mark 13:32 "No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Acts 1:7 He said to them: "It is not for you to know the times or dates the Father has set by his own authority.
New International Version

1 Kings 13:18 The old prophet answered, "I too am a prophet, as you are. And an angel said to me by the word of the LORD: 'Bring him back with you to your house so that he may eat bread and drink water.'" (But he was lying to him.)

Jeremiah 23:16 This is what the LORD Almighty says: "Do not listen to what the prophets are prophesying to you; they fill you with false hopes. They speak visions from their own minds, not from the mouth of the LORD.

Ezekiel 22:27 Her officials within her are like wolves tearing their prey; they shed blood and kill people to make unjust gain.

Daniel 11:34 When they fall, they will receive a little help, and many who are not sincere will join them.

.Matthew 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people .

Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible.

Luke 6:26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for that is how their fathers treated the false prophets.

1 John 4:16 New International Version (©1984)
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

New Living Translation (©2007)
We know how much God loves us, and we have put our trust in his love. God is love, and all who live in love live in God, and God lives in them.

English Standard Version (©2001)
So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

1 John 4:7 New International Version (©1984)
Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God.

Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God.

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But the man who loves God is known by God.

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

1 Corinthians 8:3 But the man who loves God is known by God.1 John 2:3 We know that we have come to know him if we obey his commands.

1 John 2:4 The man who says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

1 John 2:7 Dear friends, I am not writing you a new command but an old one, which you have had since the beginning. This old command is the message you have heard.

1 John 2:29 If you know that he is righteous, you know that everyone who does what is right has been born of him.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 3:11 This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another.

1 John 4:8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 John 4:11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

1 John 4:16 And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.

1 John 5:1 Everyone who believes that Jesus is the Christ is born of God, and everyone who loves the father loves his child as well.

2 John 1:5 And now, dear lady, I am not writing you a new command but one we have had from the beginning. I ask that we love one another.

Luke 7:47New International Version (©1984)
Therefore, I tell you, her many sins have been forgiven--for she loved much. But he who has been forgiven little loves little."

"I tell you, her sins--and they are many--have been forgiven, so she has shown me much love. But a person who is forgiven little shows only little love."

Therefore I tell you, her sins, which are many, are forgiven—for she loved much. But he who is forgiven little, loves little.”

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
"For this reason I say to you, her sins, which are many, have been forgiven, for she loved much; but he who is forgiven little, loves little."

1 Peter 4:8
New International Version (©1984)
Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.

Most important of all, continue to show deep love for each other, for love covers a multitude of sins.

Above all, keep loving one another earnestly, since love covers a multitude of sins.

New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins.

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up dissension, but love covers over all wrongs.

Proverbs 17:9 He who covers over an offense promotes love, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.

1 Corinthians 13:4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.

James 5:20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the error of his way will save him from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.

Matthew 6:5

New International Version (©1984)
"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

"When you pray, don't be like the hypocrites who love to pray publicly on street corners and in the synagogues where everyone can see them. I tell you the truth, that is all the reward they will ever get.

“And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward.

Matthew 6:1 "Be careful not to do your 'acts of righteousness' before men, to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

Matthew 6:2 "So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

Matthew 6:16 "When you fast, do not look somber as the hypocrites do, for they disfigure their faces to show men they are fasting. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full.

Matthew 23:5 "Everything they do is done for men to see: They make their phylacteries wide and the tassels on their garments long;

Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins.

"Luke 6:24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have already received your comfort.

Luke 18:11 The Pharisee stood up and prayed about himself: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other men--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector.

Luke 18:13 "But the tax collector stood at a distance. He would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, 'God, have mercy on me, a sinner.'

May God forgive You your transgressions here amongst those whom you can not understand because we are born of the Spirit.

We love one another with the inclusion that God loves each and everyone of us with all our short comings which you do not need to point out to us.

Take your hate and self loathing that you try to clothe with holy scripture, hoping no doubt that no one here has ever read, studied or prayed the Bible, As you can clearly see you are wrong.

Luke 11; Six Woes

37When Jesus had finished speaking, a Pharisee invited him to eat with him; so he went in and reclined at the table. 38But the Pharisee, noticing that Jesus did not first wash before the meal, was surprised.

39Then the Lord said to him, “Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. 40You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also? 41But give what is inside [the dish]j to the poor, and everything will be clean for you.

42“Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone.

43“Woe to you Pharisees, because you love the most important seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces.

44“Woe to you, because you are like unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it.”

45One of the experts in the law answered him, “Teacher, when you say these things, you insult us also.”

46Jesus replied, “And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.

47“Woe to you, because you build tombs for the prophets, and it was your forefathers who killed them. 48So you testify that you approve of what your forefathers did; they killed the prophets, and you build their tombs. 49Because of this, God in his wisdom said, ‘I will send them prophets and apostles, some of whom they will kill and others they will persecute.’ 50Therefore this generation will be held responsible for the blood of all the prophets that has been shed since the beginning of the world, 51from the blood of Abel to the blood of Zechariah, who was killed between the altar and the sanctuary. Yes, I tell you, this generation will be held responsible for it all.

52“Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering.”

53When Jesus left there, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose him fiercely and to besiege him with questions, 54waiting to catch him in something he might say.

You have not come here to look for friends, you came here to spread the seeds of hate and discord. You have no place here, until you know what love is.

Mark 12 [The Parable of the Tenants]

http://youtu.be/8VA_Ua3SqMA

Gay & Christian ~ Common Ground is Christ

http://youtu.be/JhInUYK2MHw

One Bread One Body. http://youtu.be/OshpSD0z1ts

One Bread One Body
One bread, one body, One Lord of all,
One cup of blessing which we bless.
And we, though many, throughout the earth,
We are one body in this one Lord.

Gentile or Jew, Servant or free,
Woman or man, No more.

Many the gifts, Many the works,
One in the Lord, Of all.

Grain for the fields, Scattered and grown,
Gathered to one, For all.

The Law: " Thou Shalt not kill"

and yet you who have people do this to us?

http://youtu.be/GYpuXpbf0jg

Understand that there is a difference between being a loving Christian and a Christian fanatic.

The question is one only you can answer and I pray that the Holy Spirit guide you in your quest. For the Love of God should shine through you your witness.