Chud

Moving to USA? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I'm thinking that after my studies in University I was thinking of leaving my life in Wales behind and starting a new one in America, things are building up over here, yeah it may die down but it'll still be there no matter what.
So in 2016 I could be in United States of America, Boston
I hope...

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

You will love Boston, it is a great city, I lived there for a while.

Paul_Beckmann_63652
Posted

Hi, Richard. Sorry I don't have a picture yet, but I am trying. I certainly hope you'll like the states when you get here. I will be in Indiana by the time you get here, but please feel free to talk to me at any time. My email is: tonybeckmann@yahoo.com.

Posted

Well, We are 1 hour away from Boston, so let us know and you will have 2 new friends waiting for you upon your arrival

Dave_Mack
Posted

Chud you know I am just outside of Boston and I can tell you there is a reason it is called THE HUB! NY and LA are fine but I wouldn't leave the Boston area for anything! I've been to Germany, Montreal in Canada and other places her in the USA and Boston IS the place to be. We were the first place where Marriage Equality began. We are progressive yet have out history..
You couldn't make a better choice.. We have 4 distinct seasons so no matter what you like its available. Skiiing, the Ocean, parks, camp grounds... its all in the area.. And we have THE best Sports teams and fans on earth! Forget about NY,,.,, We have the Red Sox (Baseball), Celtics (basketball), Bruins (hockey), Patriots (US Football), The Revolution (Soccer/European football), The Lobsters (Tennis)... and all venues are within a short distance.
World class renound Hospitals (Massachusetts General), the greatest colleges including Harvard, Boston University, Berkley College of Music. Emerson College of communication just to name a few...

So while I am sure other places have points of interst in my humble and admittedly biased opinion nothing beats the Hub... BOSTON! We welcome you (and anyone) with open arms!

Oh and I forgot to mention many many gay related places and clubs...

Posted

I was in Boston once. Oh, how I loved it. It was beautiful.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Boston is a great city for young people. There are so many colleges and universities concentrated in the city and across the river in the People's Republic of Cambridge that it is a youthful city.