Oh the humanity! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

It's nights like last night that remind me that Guam is just one paycheck away. I could take a paycheck, buy myself a ticket to Guam, and live my life a free man. Oo, how I wish I could do it, wish I had the courage to leave the bad choices I made, leave the unpleasant situations in which I find myself stuck. N' go off to Guam, my little heaven in the sea. Do I really have the guts--the audacity--to do it?

Dave_Mack
Posted

Trust me Jack while it may sounds like Shangri-La the novelty would wear off quickly. Your life, family literally all you know is where you live. Remember we take our own baggage with us. Might I make a suggestion you take a short vacation to clear your head of whatever you are dealing with then start fresh.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Guam? Everybody likes a different place.

Paul_Beckmann_63652
Posted

Just out of curiosity, what made you chose Guam?

gstanescu84
Posted

What exactly is Guam?

Posted

Guam is an island near the Phillipines. It is a US territory, and I considered going to university there after high school. I always have been attracted to the remote and exotic, and I think Guam has a lot to offer. I even had a dream a few nights ago that I had gone there.

Dave, I tend to agree with you which is one of the reasons I haven't taken the risk yet, but I yearn for something more simple, something more appealing, and a life over which I have total control and do not have to run according to the dictates or status quos of others.

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh wow. Dats so cool.

Posted

I was thinking about it last night. Look at the lives Melville, Hemmingway, and L'amour led--and look at mine. I've had my share of adventure, but my life could benefit from a little spicing up, and I dream of my island...

gstanescu84
Posted

Awwww. I feel for you. U and me both. My life will begin in NY. Damnnnnn