Kasie_Lockhart

Just looking for similarity - Lesbian Ladies

Kasie_Lockhart
Posted

I am just looking for someone who is like me and feels alone in their town/city. i feel like no one really understands how hard it is for some gays. If any one wants to talk, feel free to comment or message me or whatever. we all need to be able to support one another

Latha_Ramamurthy
Posted

i am also f in your sistuation in some one to find

Debbie_Fahlman
Posted

I too am in the same situation. Small town area with few lesbian contacts. Since I don't go to the bars, finding someone to talk to and be friends with is almost non existent. It's also hard to find womyn in my age group.

Kasie_Lockhart
Posted

Its so hard. i just moved to my area and i feel like all the lesbians ive met are taken and their girlfriends are too jealous to let them hang out with anyone else.

Posted

I also have the same problem - my town isn't very large, and unfortunately, it's getting smaller all the time. I don't do the bar scene anymores, and don't know how to find other women in my age group - this is not a town that welcomes those of us that are "out".... sounds like we have similar issues between us. Shame we don't all live near each other!

Elizabeth_Tracy
Posted

Me, too! same problem, different town. yeah, christine, we should all get together and do something about it! but like you say we don't all live near each other.
Like Debbie, I don't go to lesbian bars anymore--tend to be younger crowd, which i don't mind, but they always have their partners with them. Also, It is harder to find someone closer to my age - or even slightly younger.
oh well.