Ashley_M._Mitchell

everytime... - The Rainbow Lounge

Ashley_M._Mitchell
Posted

i swear, evertime i talk to someone and i think its going good she turns out to be a jerk!! And in the end dosent really care ?! Im like come on !! is their at least one decent girl i can talk to that we both can be happy ?? god!

Regina_Matthewson
Posted

Lol i tend to think the same im not sure if there are any left.

Ashley_M._Mitchell
Posted

im prettty sure there is ... they are just akways took

Regina_Matthewson
Posted

Lol true

Posted

It's tough looking for the one.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

There's plenty of guys who do the same thing. It's frustrating, I get talking to an intelligent man, hopefully a friend, and they just disappear like snow on a July day. I like to communicate with people, I have met nice women on here but with men, it's diffrerent. I think that whether you will or won't has something to do with it, and a lot of guys want this huge commitment in no time at all, let's get to know each to have a relationship, or bury the bone to get it over with and find the next hookup.

Scot_Morris
Posted

life is all about patience and hope, with this two we will always get what our heart desires,i like being serious and committed when you say your my friend and wish my friends also be same.

Ashley_M._Mitchell
Posted

Very true you guys thank you !

Posted

I think just enjoy being you and the right person will come along when you least expect it. Then you fight it and one day you wake up so in love and wonder why you are so lucky.

Posted

Tristram, that's how it's been with me the past few months. Here today, gone tomorrow. The occassional "What's up" text or like on FB and that's the only bday present you're gonna get outta them.