Lukas_Haryson

He's so HOT!!! But He's Straight WHAT DO I DO???? - Gay Guys! <3

Lukas_Haryson
Posted

Omg guys there is this guy and he is so fucking hot but he's "straight" or at east acts it because he also does a lot of gay stuff to!!! I want him so bad but don't want to get hurt or hurt him!! What do I do???

Posted

Thurs., Feb 21st, 13,15:30 Hrs. M.S.t.
Hi Group,
Keep the Friendship!. Don't Know if You
Have Come Out to Him. Probably Not.
Friends - Gay/Straight are Well Worth
Keeping. Don't Push on Anything Gay,
but Make the Efforts to Try and Under
stand the Gay Stuff He Exposes as Such.
Look at the Possibilities of Doing Things
or Events as a Team or Sorts - Weather
Its Sports, Hobbies, or Things You Feel
He Might Like or Ask if There are Things
He is Interested in.
Hi Might Have a Girl Friend. If So Make the
Efforts to Get Along. Might Hurt, But A Least
You Have a Guy Friend You Can Associate
With at Times.
If You Know Any Gay Associates Feel Free
Get Some Opinions. Might Come Handy.
Yes He is HOT. Don't Push Sexuality But
Let Him Bring Sexuality Out on His Own Time.
This at Least Lets You Have Some Space,
Yet Lets You Explore Things With Him.
Good Luck, OK.
Tnx.,
Operator.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Take a chance and when he's alone, go for it

Posted

Thurs., 16:25 Hrs. M.S.T. Hi, Best Options - Take it Slow, and See How Things Go. The Last Thing You Do is Hit on Someone Who is HOT When Your Alone. Good Chance You Kiss the Friendship Bye, Bye. I Know an Associate Who is Very Gay Positive and He is HOT. Has a Wife, Two Kids, Would I Like to Have a Encounter With Him - Yes, But A Also Know Better as Well. We are Good Friends and I Plan to Keep it That Way. Tnx,
Operator.

Thatkideddy
Posted

I had the same things. A guy is hot and acts gay. But he wasnt. Just keep talking to jim nd hope he is gay. If not dont get ur feelings hurt. Good luck

Kyle_Dude
Posted

see if you can start drinking with him and then just slowly bring up different things that are gay in convo if he reacts well go for it and have fun
most straight guys are bi guys when drunk

Posted

i'd say keep your distance...it's better to keep him as a friend...at the end of the day i think it's better not to mess with someone who's not comfortable with his sexuality...maybe if sometime in the future he comes out and says that he's gay or bi...well then you should try to see if you have a shot...but who knows what reaction you'll get if you make a move...i'm all for risks...but when it comes to friendship i rather not because good friends are really hard to find...

Kyle_Dude
Posted

id still try a move right now if he is as hot as you say he is

Lukas_Haryson
Posted

Here I'm gonna upload some pics so you guys can see what I'm talkin about!!

Posted

I kinda have to agree with Kyle. A school mate of mine wanted to know about me, so he got me drunk on my birthday and got it out of me that way. Today, he's a famous rap star, and I'm a struggling novelist. Humm.

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I agree, but there is no harm in trying to be alone with him as much as you can