Oh da fun! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

In two Sundays from now, I am going to run acroos the longest and tallest pedestrian bridge in the world. Looking so forward to that! Additionally, I am going to go next week and plan out my summer trip to Pamplona. I shall run with the bulls then go on out to gay Paris and check out the Louvre. Oo, goose bumps.

bottomboy132
Posted

That sounds like fun

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Enjoy yourself, and say Ciao to La Gioconda at the Louvre for me, I am a big fan.

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh cool. What is da long Pedestrian BRidge? BEst wishes for it

Posted

The longest pedestrian bridge is in--don't laugh--Poughkeepsie, New York. (Hey, I asked you not to laugh.) It is only an hour and a half away by choo-choo train. (Oh, why are you laughing again?) I am looking forward to it.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

great, tells us all about your trip don,t leave out any smutty detail

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh dats so lovely. Funny u shud mention NY, Illbe moving there. hahaha. Well da best of luck with it.

Posted

Funny I you're moving to NY cause I already live here.

Posted

I'm not going to be running today. Yesterday was Purim, and I had my share of wine and fell of a chair, so now I have nasty bruise on my upper right leg. Hobbled to work this morning.

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh so cool Jack. Where in NY do u live. THe City or outside like AStoria etc., Oswego or one of the boroughs such as QUeens?

Posted

I live in Williamsburgh, which is in Brooklyn. I run every night alongthe Williamsburgh Bridge when my legs are in working order.

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh very nice. I shall b in Queens. WOuld dat be a long travel via sub

Posted

Very close. Not far at all.

gstanescu84
Posted

Soweet. Wahts da rent pricing like dere?

Posted

I pay 600 a month for a one bedroom basement, but that's not something you can find so easily. Most normal apartments run around 1500 these days.

gstanescu84
Posted

Oh not too bad. Am aiming for even 800??? but defo in QUeens

Posted

Don't know what you'll find for $800 in NYC, but good luck, and let me know what you come up with.

gstanescu84
Posted

Sure thing. Will do indeed.