Moral Dilema 2 - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Imagine a runaway boxcar heading toward five people who can’t escape its path. Now imagine you had the power to reroute the boxcar onto different tracks with only one person along that route.

What would YOU do?

Posted

You didn't say where that one person was, Tara. I hope that person would have a mobile phone and I just happened to have his or her number, and I said: Just hang on! I'll be right with you. Cruel, I know! But it is only fiction. Isn't it? (worried look on my face!!)

Posted

Or alternatively I could say: Step to one side. It might be to your advantage!!

Posted

morals can be ify! why deprive the boxcar of taking out the five, or you interfere only one, but lets say the five then survive go on to bring in kill gays bills, and the one person that died because you interfered was trying to stop them.
Anyway you have stated the five are dead anyway, they cant escape their fate, one way or another their dead.
As for the person with the power, most would be ungrateful, blame that person that interfered, thats what humanity is like online or not, male or female or transsexual, it makes no difference.

Flash632
Posted

I'd say my hail mary's and our father's and hope that i'd be knowing which way to push the lever to help those people out on the boxcar.

Posted

@Ailean, I like the way you think! So true

Posted

you want a moral dilemma, your reply in my email, first thought shit, what have i done now! thats what comes of liking this site, even if though one had a chequered past. have a nice day.