David_Vila

Human Brain Analysis - Men vs. Women......A MUST READ! - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

I found this on facebook and I thought it made complete sense too. Now I know why I'm bi! lol joke!

1. MULTI-TASKING
Women - Multiple process
Womens brains designed to concentrate multiple task at a time.
Women can Watch a TV and Talk over phone and cook.
Men - Single Process
Mens brains designed to concentrate only one work at a time. Men can not watch TV and talk over the phone at the same time. they stop the TV while Talking. They can either watch TV or talk over the phone or cook.

2. LANGUAGE
Women can easily learn many languages. But can not find solutions to problems. Men can not easily learn languages, they can easily solve problems. That's why in average a 3 years old girl has three times higher vocabulary than a 3 years old boy.

3. ANALYTICAL SKILLS
Mens brains has a lot of space for handling the analytical process. They can analyze and find the solution for a process and design a map of a building easily. But If a complex map is viewed by women, they can not understand it. Women can not understand the details of a map easily, For them it is just a dump of lines on a paper.

4. CAR DRIVING.
While driving a car, mans analytical spaces are used in his brain. He can drive a car fastly. If he sees an object at long distance, immediately his brain classifies the object (bus or van or car) direction and speed of the object and he drives accordingly. Where woman take a long time to recognize the object direction/ speed. Mans single process mind stops the audio in the car (if any), then concentrates only on driving.

5. LYING
When men lie to women face to face, they get caught easily. Womans super natural brain observes facial expression 70%, body language 20% and words coming from the mouth 10%. Mens brain does not have this. Women easily lie to men face to face.
So guys, do not lie face to face.

6. PROBLEMS SOLVING
If a man have a lot of problems, his brain clearly classifies the problems and puts them in individual rooms in the brain and then finds the solution one by one. You can see many guys looking at the sky for a long time. If a woman has a lot of problems, her brain can not classify the problems. she wants some one to hear that. After telling everything to a person she goes happily to bed. She does not worry about the problems being solved or not.

7. WHAT THEY WANT
Men want status, success, solutions, big process, etc... But Women want relationship, friends, family, etc...

8. UNHAPPINESS
If women are unhappy with their relations, they can not concentrate on their work. If men are unhappy with their work, they can not concentrate on the relations.

9. SPEECH
Women use indirect language in speech. But Men use direct language.

10. HANDLING EMOTION
Women talk a lot without thinking. Men act a lot without thinking.

Flash632
Posted

Great information but I must say that as a gay man i often act or think much as a Women does, so there is a crossover that occurs for some of us. But in general I think this information is a good study. Patrick

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I think you are a wiseass who needs a spanking!

Flash632
Posted

Oh Master, please, please!!!

Posted

I personally find this to be a load of bull c.........

lol

Posted

i have to agree with tara on this, but for entirely different reasons, a number of years ago there used to be tests on intellegence in schools, after a period of 20 yrs using these tests the person that had implemented them in that format admitted they were a fraud, but that did not sort the 20 yrs of discrimination in uk schools in using a system to grade children on a lie.

Posted

Why? Because if women talk alot without speaking, if women don't want status, success, solutions, big process...then I must be a man!

Posted

most men on here are women, and afraid of you tara!
But really why do women need to be seen to be like a man to have success, think thats crap and rubbish, also if life as a woman is so bad , and a chattel to the whims of men, then why go for SRS, sorry to go against the grain, one can be what & whom you are without being dominated by society or humanity, even if its lonely, at least i am free.

Flash632
Posted

Hi Ailean, Our society is getting better at letting Women be themselves and being equal to Men, in wage earnings, in their career's. Some gay men can be wimpy and feminine but not all gay men are like this, just as Lesbeians can be masculine and very out there but not all Lesbians are like that. I say heck lets just be ourselves without any labels period. Patcick

Posted

only in some places patrick, most still see transsexuals/transgenders as sex toys, dont see a change in that, most end up in the sex trade, and even though the union for international sex workers try to get better rights for their members, most, ignore them, to me thats wrong, but then thats society, and lesbians is spelt this way, and some women get paid more than i do, so where is the parity in that.

Flash632
Posted

Ailean, you are out of my league, I can't go any further on this topic. Patrick

Posted

Well, I do not like lying, so I do get caught quite easily. And, languages, I speak four languages fluently, one of which I taught myself, and I also taught myself the Cyrillic alphabet in fifteen minutes.

Posted

patrick, your not out of mine, as for tags, we are people, and instead of talking about differences,lets discuss the things that unite us, Equality, full Human rights, no but , no ifs, no matter what language.
And in discussions i am not talking about the gay guys fav subject : sex, or the girls fav pastime on here : Pass or Smash, or the transsexuals subject on here, hormones and how big will my tits grow. Oops , i may get hell for that, but really we are all human, and i have seen girls like hunky guys, and vice versa guys like nicely formed girls, and what does the sisters talk about pink dresses, and clothes, thats why this site is different its a discussion site.
And one of the main reasons why a lot join this site the hope that one may find real friends, and someone to have a lasting loving relationship with, sometimes it works, sometimes it does not work, but at least some friends on here are real, i was lucky, a nice guy, we share things online, even discuss here, and 1 a year we will meet at a pride event , and even though its only for a few hours, its real and means a lot, may even have a drink, but then we separate and go our separate ways as friends.
Some searching for love find friends, but hundreds of miles separate us all, its only here we can discuss in discussions and have some fun, as other sites are like sites only.
diversity is what life is all about, and it dont matter what we call each other or tags one gets, we are only human, with human failings, even if we are nice people.

Flash632
Posted

Hi Jack, You sound like an interesting person to get to know. Four lanquages, wow! I had two semesters of Spanish and I still can't make sence out of it, or speak the lanquage. I think one needs the facility or inate ability, what do you think? Patrick

Posted

I'm also teaching myself Danish at the moment. That's a fun one, though unlike anything else I know thus far. People tell me that I have a knack for languages, and my mother always tells me that languages were never her forte, but I think it just boils down to what somebody likes. I love languages, so I learn them. I feel insecure if I meet somebody with whom I don't have a common language. I love languages, so I gobble them up. If I had more time on my hands, I'd learn more languages. After Danish, I really want to work on Tibetan. We'll see.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I am good at languages, I grew up speaking English, Italian, Portuguese and French. I have learned a little Russian, Spanish from co-workers, Mandarin Chinese, and most recently took a course in Polish.

Posted

well we have people that speak these languages in the united lgbt earth group on facebook, although none from tibet yet, so you may find someone there to talk to, otherwise its the international one we all use english

Posted

Cool, Ailean. I actually am in love with Spanish. I adore Latin Americans and love every opportunity I have to speak Spanish. Was working in a grocery for a while, so I spoke it a lot, but in the office where I work now, it's just Yiddish and a smattering of English. Miss speaking Spanish!

Posted

Speaking Spanish is over rated to me. I actually want to learn German or Catalan!

Posted

german is very guterall, and quite easy, also you need only remember to click your heels , goosestep over everyone, hate everyone think your superior, and your the furher, as for catalan thats a form of spanish just a variation and dialect thats slightly different.
dont worry i know i will get hell for the german one, best ever guy to do it was john cleese in fawlty towers you will find it on u-tube

Posted

We could be rude about scottish and welsh to return the favour

Posted

Ailean, you're thinking of Castilliano. Castilliono is the first to be spoken at one point in Spain. Catalan is more diferent then that.

Posted

@Everyone

Ailean Anrias comment is a prime example of "hate speech" when he refers to the german language and german people in this way. Ordinarily, I would delete the comment but then I thought, how might we all benefit from understanding what hate speech is.

Gays.com does not support this

You can read our Terms of Use here: http://gays.com/termsAndConditions.html

"Whereby we ask that you ensure that the content of your post is not harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, harassing, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable"

And our Group Guidelines: http://gays.com/support/Knowledgebase/Article/View/424/0/what-are-the-group-guidelines

Do not express views which may be considered to be racist, bigoted or hateful towards another individual, group, culture, race, religion or sexuality. Abusers will have their profile blocked and/or result in having their profile deleted.

Gays.com apologies on behalf of Ailean for the reference made about German people.

Also, Catalan isn't a dialect, it's a language, a Romance language like Spanish (Castellano).

Posted

Well, I think this discussion may have gone off on a bit of a tangent, but I think the point that I merely wanted to make earlier that I don't believe that success in languages is gender related.