David_Vila

Boy Friend Wanted! - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I actually just made this up for fun but let's see how it goes. lol Just answer these simple questions to see if we will be some what of a match... If you don't feel comfortable posting your answers, you can always message me on here the answers too! Anyway have a good day!!!!! :-) 1) Are you, a) A top? b) A bottom? c) both? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2) How tall are you? a) 5'-9" b) 5'-10" c) 5'-11" d) 6' e) other/ shorter f)) other/ taller --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3) Which natural color is your hair? a) blonde b) brown c) black d) red e) salt & pepper f) other (please name the color of your hair) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 4) Which natural eye color do you have? a) blue b) light brown c) dark brown d) green e) hazel f) other ( please name your eye color) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5) Which is your body type? a) Masculine b) Slim c) twink d) fat e) other (name your body type) _______________________________________________________________ 6) Are you willing to travel to meet and/or live with me? a) YES b) NO c) HMMMMMM Maybe..... --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 7) How big is your penis? a) 5" a-1) 5" thick b) 6" b-1) 6" thick c) 7" c-1) 7" thick d) 8" d-1) 8" thick e) smaller f) bigger --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 8) Is your penis... a) Cut? b) Uncut? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 9) Are you... a) Aggressive b) Submissive c) Other (explain) --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10) Tell me how aggressive or submissive you are; or other.... Explain below........ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 11) What are YOU looking for in a relationship? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 12) Any fetishes?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13) How old are you?

bottomboy132
Posted

B c a e chubby a b-1 b b. Hard to answer
loving careing person
No

Paul_Johnson_50768
Posted

1) a, 2) d, 3) b, 4) d, 5) b, 6) b, 7) c, 8) b, 9) b, 10) little submissive but i can get aggressive for fun, 11) a nice caring guy, 12) yes, 13) 21

Tony_Peasley
Posted

If you don't feel comfortable posting your answers, you can always message me on here the answers too! Anyway have a good day!!!!! :-)

1) Are you,

A bottom
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) How tall are you?

5'-11"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Which natural color is your hair?

black

4) Which natural eye color do you have?

dark brown

5) Which is your body type?

other (name your body type)
Chubby

6) Are you willing to travel to meet and/or live with me?

YES

7) How big is your penis?

6"

8) Is your penis...

Cut

9) Are you...

Submissive

10) Tell me how aggressive or submissive you are; or other.... Explain below........

I love to find my Master and i will be his slave

11) What are YOU looking for in a relationship?

Finding my soul-mate had my only him & me forever and ever

12) Any fetishes?

Rimming, Bondage, Spanking, Shower together

Bob_Hemsworth
Posted

1c 2b 3b 4e 5e 6c 7b 8a 9c 10 somewhat of either 11warmth 12underwear 13 53 (5e average) good quiz sexy ! Bob

Alexandre_Desrochers
Posted

1. Both
2. 5'10"
3. Other: dark and light brown with red natural highlights
4. Blue
5.other I got a beer belly lol
6. Maybe it depends on where you live
7. 6" long 2" thick
8. Uncut
9. Other I am happy with whst makes u happy
10. I am kind nd I'm willing 2 try anything new
11. I'm looking for a soulmate 2 spend my entire life with
12.nope I'm willing 2 try anything new

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

1. A top
2 a 5'9
3 c black
4 e hazel
5 masclune
6 c maybe
7 d 8
9 other submissive until I know you
10 other submissive until I know you
11 friends with benifits
12 no

gstanescu84
Posted

For me
1: Unknown
2: Shorter - 5, 7
3: Brown
4: Dark Brown
5:Masculine(Pls explain) mine's Slim
6:No to both
7:Unknown
8: Uncut
9: Gentle/PAssionate
10: See above
11: Love and ROmance
12: UNderwear, WS, SHower Sex, Exhibitoinsim
13: 28

WOW, brilliant post. Thanks Rexi. So fun this is.

Posted

1: bottom, but versatile 2: 5'7" 3: brown 4:blue 5: skinny 6: yes 7: we'll see 8: we'll see 9: prefer submissive, but I can take control if the occasion calls for it 10: I am a versatile fellow really 11: really uncertain at this point. perhaps fun with potential

Posted

1) Are you,

b) A bottom?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 2) How tall are you?

b) 5'-10" (69")
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 3) Which natural color is your hair?
b) brown
4) Which natural eye color do you have?

f) other ( Brown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 5) Which is your body type?

a) Masculine _______________________________________________________________

6) Are you willing to travel to meet and/or live with me?

b) NO , Can't. I'm military
7) How big is your penis?

c) 7" (7.5")
8) Is your penis...

a) Cut?
9) Are you...

b) Submissive
10) Tell me how aggressive or submissive you are; or other.... Explain below........

To the right guy I will submit to anything he needs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 11) What are YOU looking for in a relationship?

Somebody who can be my friend and equal partner. Somebody who is demanding and will be the guy. Who will want to make the decisions for the both of us..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 12) Any fetishes? Feet. I like to rub them down for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

13) How old are you? 39

Posted

Guys Please copy and paste like I did to make it easier to read! lol Thanks! ;-)

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

1/ I am a top.
2. 6" tall
3. auburn hair
4. blue eyes
5. husky build
6. Maybe I would travel.
7. 6"long and thick girth.
8. cut
9. I am the shy, silent type. Till I get comfortable around you then I become more animated.
10. Until you make your desire for me very clear I hold back, then I get bolder.
11. I want a nice, decent looking guy who is there for me.
12. I have lots of fetishes, but I like different things depending on my mood, sex is like food, you like a variety of tastes and smells.
13. I am 55.

Posted

How many times must a man post a quiz/Before you can call him a man?/The answer, my friend/is blowing over the web/the answer is blowing over the web

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

I agree with you Jack...

gstanescu84
Posted

OMG, am jsut after going through alot of da group Im subsrbibed to. He has a lot of it. in fact instructing ppl to copy and paste. Michael u had better do something about it. :/

Posted

Ok so I went to all the groups to where this same this same posting is on and deleted them.

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

It's was take care of in the group I am G.O. of....

Joe_Jaggers
Posted

1) I'm primarily a top, but not averse to bottoming sometimes.
2) I'm 5'-11" tall.
3) I have brown hair.
4) My eyes are blue, however they do change colors sometimes.
5) I have a very husky build with a dwindling spare tire.
6) I might be willing to live with you but I can't travel, presently.
7) My penis is 6" and thick.
8) My penis is uncut.
9) I am both Aggressive and Submissive.
10) It depends on how vulnerable or passionate I feel. The more vulnerability I feel, then the more submissive I am. The more passion I feel, then the more aggressive I am.
11) I am looking for an emotional/spiritual/intellectual connection with hot sex. That last part, I've got plenty of skill to contribute.
12) I like morning sex, shower sex, role playing, outdoor play, biting/hickeys, and I have a thing about having my ear tongued- if you want to see me aggressive DO that!
13) I am 36yo. The picture is current.