gstanescu84

Me n my fn dreams. - Gay Guys! <3

gstanescu84
Posted

Well Gays.com asks me what am I up to today, Ill tell you exactly what am up to. Recently I have been having dreams of a normal nature of da homos dat destroyed me, dat required my sis to sit with me for 9 hrs. My point being, what is ur advice on getting rid of dese bosos n bastards. I was recommended to "face my fears/demons" by simply demanding an apology etc., However personally I cannot see dat happening anytime soon if at all. There has to be a way I can get rid of em. I have blocked them on FB. What more can a kind, decent guy do. Never have I done wrong to a person or to these ppl dat have wronged me. I Have wronged no one.

Posted

I myself never pay attention to people who are just looking to make trouble. Blow them off. Don't let them be a part of your life, and they won't.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Don't let them run you, ignore them, cut them out of your life, but don't let them run you. Be as proactive as you can.

Glen_Rawlins
Posted

There is a tab for Report/ Block person. May I suggest that you utilize it and
then ignore them.

Good luck to you.

gstanescu84
Posted

Aww thanks you guys. I have actually blocked me on FB and more to follow. However the problem, they appear in my dreams. Without me even thinking about them in the day. Yet when at night at sleep.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Your dreams are your minds way of working thru the emotions that these people cause so you can sort them out and work thru them. Think of those dreams as therapy to rid your soul of their anguish.

gstanescu84
Posted

So cool Tristram. Thanks for ur advice. Much appreciated.