Jony_Star

Feeling Like A Corny Romantic... - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so today i'm hanging out with my guy...and it's also kind of our late valentine's date...cuz of course he spent that day with his primary bf...anywho...he wanted me to make him something...and well i decided to look for one of my stuffed animals...also made him 2 crystal bracelets...but what really has me feeling corny is the valentine's day card...so i'm like omg...i hope he likes it...but yea...i'm kinda excited yet really nervous to present my gifts...obviously when it comes to gifts...it's the thought that counts...i know...but yea...(sigh)...i just wanna see him already and have fun today...^_^

Posted

hope it went well jony, it would be nice to see you happy for once, you have been searching for long enough.

Posted

thanks...yea it went well...well it takes time to find the right one...let's hope time proves me to be right and everything works out with this guy...^_^

Flash632
Posted

That's good Jony, healthy, good for both of you. Ruth was my gal, we did almost everything together, we understood each other, we gave each other gifts, spent time with each other, cooked for each other, shared our lives. Patrick

Posted

yea...i know the feeling...even tho this time with this guy is a little different for me...yet the feelings are there...the only thing he needs is to get in touch with his sensitive side...cuz that boy has no sensitivity...so i have to teach up a bit...but honestly i know and sense that he's really a good person...just gotta work on some stuff tho...lol...

Posted

well it must be that he is good for you, posting on other site about church that supports lgbt, liked that post, just hope it turns out long term to be good for you, blessings to both of you