Mark_Cutler

Hi - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

Not sure this belongs here but I'm going to try anyway. All right guys and gals who are into BDSM like me. I'd like to hear your kinks.

I like to be tied up, handcuffed to bedposts then tickled. That sort of torture. Then I like my lover to cum on my chest and or face, while I can't do a thing about it. I do like a little bit of pain but not really into it wholeheartedly.

So that's mine. Let me here yours.

-Mark-

bottomboy132
Posted

You go mark me too

Posted

I am not sure if this is a convo for this room either or if there is a group for kink on this site (I haven't looked actually), but nice to meet some other "kinksters" out there! I am so new to the option of kink that truthfully I don't know what I am into! LOL Lets just say that I am willing to try new things

Mark, your description sounds pretty lovely to me too! I definitely like more of a sensuality in my kink rather than out and out s/m.

I am not into pain for pain's sake, but I have experienced being flogged, and being tied with some rope work, and I like the sensation of it all. The discovery of feeling my body in ways that I have not before. I like the sensation of letting go- of letting go of my control and just seeing what that brings up for me. Of feeling the rope or leather, or what have you being drawn across my skin. I like the sensation of anticipation.

bottomboy132
Posted

Me too cj

Posted

Oh me to CJ. Don't think I'd like that cat o' nine tails stuff. Too rough for me. LOL