ForGiveNess. - Love and Romance

Posted

How Many Chances Do You Feel The Person You Love Should Derserve?

Posted

they should not give you a reason to ask this question

Posted

dont doubt yourself or relationship you have as long as two hearts are still connected and its stable.

Posted

As long as you wanna be with them AND they don't damage you as a person...

Posted

It depends on what they did or didn't do. Like if they forgot something that was really important to you then give them another chance. If they cheated or constantly treat you badly then get rid of them chances are you deserve better.

Posted

I agree with all of these opinions. I think you should break it off and let whatever the issue was fade out and let her and yourself cope cuz if its true love then you'll be together again.

Posted

Yeah just go with the idea that people who are meant to be together always find their way in the end.

Posted

To me the heart wants what the heart wants... so if it comes down to it some odd reason i give all chances

Posted

See to me there are only so many chances you can give before it's ridiculous and you become a doormat. You've gotta stick up for yourself sometime I mean yes the heart wants what it wants but there has to be a line somewhere. At some point you have to say enough is enough and walk away because it's what's best for you.