Debbie_Dibble

Update - The Gay Christian Network

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

The hospital called Friday and has moved Danas' surgery up to next Friday. She will be admitted Thurs. morning for the pre-op and MRI with surgery being early Friday morning. The surgery is a long one. I will need prayers as I will be living in a van with 2 dogs for a minimum of three nights if things go well which I think they will. Please pray as the Lord and Spirit leads. Thank you!

Olivia_Garigay
Posted

Debbie I will keep her in my prayers. Don't forget she will be god's hands. God is the best surgert in the world. He knows our needs but he wants us to ask for the so please talk to him and ask him what you want and need. I have faith she will be fine. And I will pray on Thursday as well right before her surgery. God loves us.

Posted

Debbie, I've worked in Hospitals, and we have many times had cots put in the patients room for a friend or family member all she needs to do is ask her doctor to sign off on it. It's been cold here in CA. so I do not want you to get sick as well. Sorry I am not there to volunteer to take care of your dogs at your house. so that would be less for you to worry about. Please pay attention, to the parking signs, street cleaning and stuff you do not want tickets or a tow to add to your troubles.
Jeesh I am awfully worried about you. Please be strong for your friend and yourself. My prayers and heart are with you.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@olivia: thank you! My Lord does know the desires of my heart yet it I do not know His ultimate plan. At least I can say that I have, if even for a short moment experienced the most wonderful of relationships possible on this side of heaven. Dana and I have been more then in love with each other. We have both been blessed!

@andre: my sweet friend! We are in Oregon. I know I could sleep in the room with her but my big anatolian shepard would tear apart the van. Yes I have thought about the No parking, tow, ticket situation. Right now there's not many options. When I got into the hospital, Lady will have to be on a cable around a pillar in the garage. Monday I will make some calls to the hospitality center to explain my situation and go from there. No one has contacted me about my xrays and left a message with the main admin at the hospital. Monday will be 3 weeks.

We know how our Lord provides exactly when we need it. Not a moment before and not when it's too late. "When we are weak, He becomes my strength" Amen. Love you. Hey, if your available Friday while she's having the surgery, it would be great to know that I could message you if I feel my strength waver.

((((((((((ThankYouHugs))))))))))

Olivia_Garigay
Posted

Debbie I am going to service at 4:00 la time. I will pray for the both of you and I will have the congregation say a special prayer before her surgery on Thursday. Please feel free to contact me if there is anything we can do for you guys as a congregation. The Lord is on your side.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

@olivia: thank you so very much. Just knowing folks like you will be praying adds to the confidence I have and the peace that passes all understanding!

Thank you everyone!

Olivia_Garigay
Posted

Debbie
As I promise you yesterday. I did pray for you two yesterday at service like I told you I would. God is your father and our father knows what best for us. He will take care of the both you.

Amy_Alexander-Madigane
Posted

your in our prayers as always