Juanis_San

is it cheating yourself? - The Rainbow Lounge

Juanis_San
Posted

Ok, I'm still mix emotions with the ex...
In the mix of figuring things out is emotionless sex with a fling or previous ex
Helpful? Self destructing?

Flash632
Posted

Depends on how strong you are emotionally. If your still in love with the ex then you could be doing harm to yourself emotionally. Do you know the difference between Sex and Making Love??? May be better to make love to yourself for awhile, pleasure yourself, not involving anyone else. Otherwise you run the rish of becoming depressed. Hope this help's. Love, Patrick

Juanis_San
Posted

Making love, is more of an emotional connection between two ppl. How butterflies are in your tummy when the other person winks at you I you, our holds your hand. The warm feeling of acceptance.

Regular sex, just to satisfy the hormonal physical crave.

And I'm all/still mix emotions about the ex.

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Do you know what your Ex think`s about you ??.

Juanis_San
Posted

Honestly I dunno....
She says she loves me but only sees me as a friend...

Before I left the relationship she said "im not gay"
And she would always say "i'm not gay my girlfriend is"
It honestly hurt when ever she would say that...

Just figured that was her way of coping with it...I was the first girlfriend.... Not her first girl crush just the first gf...

Shannon_White_63444
Posted

she probably was not ready to be honest with her friends and family and mostly herself. If she cannot be honest with herself about what she want then sex is all you are going to get out of the relationship. give her time to find out what she wants then if its you then congrats and if it is not then you have to let her go so that you both can be happy. Just give it time.

Juanis_San
Posted

see, I understand your point..
She moved hundreds of miles to be with me... So coming out was a duh, she would introduce me as the gf. And we were living together as a couple almost two years....

Ugh this is confusing.... Why move if you never loved me? Why put up with moving away to a completely different state?

Sometimes it feels as if im in love with what used too be us...
Then att tines I feel like a door mat

Flash632
Posted

I think then that you need to move on to someone else that you care about and that openly care about you. Where there is possibility of lasting relationship. Sounds like this relationship is becoming abusive for you. You need someone to love you(we all do!) That someone should be your equal. Patrick

Juanis_San
Posted

You know Patrick you are right....
There is no worse blind, that the one that refuses to see....
I have finally opened mine...
Time for a new love, a new adventure.

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey Juan is,

I wish to just encourage you w/ finding a new person in your life with this short poem.

Love wounds but you won't bleed,
You cry tears of pain it gave you,
Holding on through storms it throws at you,
Yet becoming strong you start a new chapter of your life,
Because you're uniquely just 'YOU'
And no one can take that from you.

-Indie-

Juanis_San
Posted

thank you so much, and yes one day at a time. I am and will move on..
Thank you all for the encouragement!!!!

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

You're very much welcome!

-Indie-

Juanis_San
Posted

You guys my court day isn't too far!!!!! Rape case! Maybe some justice!!!!

Indiana_Dolly
Posted

Hey,

You'll definitely get the justice. You should. Good Luck!

-Indie-