Am I being to sensitive? - Love and Romance

Dy****

Posted

I have a friend that I have grown quit fond of. We share a similar past and talk all day at times. I havent felt this way for anyone before. I'm crushin real hard, but she lives like thousands of miles away. So I know a future will be hard.

Knowing all that heres were my question comes in. Someone asked her if she liked me she said yeah. Then I guess they asked if she wanted to be with me and she said it doesn't matter anyways.

I know it kinda doesn't but it kinda hurt my feelings. I was asked the same questions about her and I called her my internet girlfriend and said I was diggin her. Honestly I think its more then a crush... at least on my side of things.

Its messed up I jst filed my taxes and the first thing I thought about was going to go see her.

Am I jst being too sensitive about the whole "doesn't matter" response?

Posted

I dont think you are being too sensitive. Maybe she said that because she thinks YOU would never go for a long distance relationship. I can think of several reasons why she is trying to protect her heart and not admit her feelings for you. Stop listening to your mutual friend and tell the girl how you feel.

Posted

hi!
i just wanna say dont just blow it off and give up,
me and my girlfriend started out over 12 hours away and are now only an hour away but we see eachother about twice a week,etc etc.
i'd say yes you're being a little too sensitive about what she said, there are tons of reasons that could have lead to her saying that. If i were you, id call her up and talk your feelings over and see if she if feeling the same way. if she is maybe try a long distance?
its not too bad unless you're in need of constantly being there physically..
skype like everyday, seriosuly it can completely cut the distance. and just plan to see eachother. plus i think when you're not there with one another alllll the time, it makes the time you do see eachother even more special.
hope i helped!
Shyanne

Posted

it may just be poor communications. You can clear that up by taling to her. Bont give up before you had a chance to get it talked out. Maybe she she wants to hear how you feel first. she may be afraid to say it first..Then it may be a matter of getting to know each other better and the u-haul. LOL.

Posted

Yes talk to her, she may have been thinking it doesn't matter because you're so far away, tell he how you feel

Posted

well we talked and I dropped the L bomb ...(oops) She says she feels the same but jst can't say it and because what we both have been threw I understand. She asked me to be her GF and I said hell yeah so I guess we are doing the distance thing. I planned on traveling in Feb. So I may go see her. Thats what I'm want to do. She wants to go to a different city I jst want to see her. We will see what happens thanks for all the insight guys.

Posted

yahoo!!! You have to tell us about the happy time when you got to first see each other. You dont have to tell us everything. Just tell us how incredibly happy you were. We are excited for you love birds.

Posted

Congratulations DyAnn!!!! It is an amazing feeling to be in Love and have it reciprocated. Enjoy the time you share.

Posted

HOW WONDERFUL for you both, I'm so happy for you, yes, keep in touch and let us know how it goes, take care and good luck!

Posted

i will keep you guys updated but i will tell you one thing. Its strange feeling like this for a female...openly. I have never been in a relationship with a male and feel like this. She constantly makes me smile,I want to tell her I love her all the time, I want to give her the world, and we never met and it may sound strange; but when we do meet the act of meeting doesn't seem to be important to me. Its the embrace, its the touch, its the opportunity to be that strong figure that can shows her love and actually treats her like she deserves. I want to take her to eat, buy her nice things, hold her , I just hope i don't smother her. I guess we'll see.

Posted

hey you guys I need a crash course on lesbian 101. I am flying from MI -&gt TX to see my lady love and so nervous. See this is the dilemma my heterosexual bed game is the shit. I can make a nigga cum in like 3 minutes, have to hold back so I don't break them (lol I will tell you about those maybe some other time), I know what they want to see, feel, and most of all hear. but whats a females turn ons? I have never felt this way about a female before.

Yeah I have crushed but never actually wanted to lay with one. But with her its different. I don't so much want to lay with her its more like I want her to feel like a women should. I want her to feel how I see her. Beautiful, strong and sexy. I want to see her in pure exticy. I want to make out own utopia. I don't even care how she touches me. I just want to embrace her, I want her to know that I will do anything for her or to her that she wants.

But I want to do it right. Since I came off the bench I have knocked it out the park bed wise now I don't even know how to approach the base... SAVE ME!!!

Posted

Do to her what you like have done to you!