Re Carl -david Stottor - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

It with sadness i was informed that today that Carl-david Stottor from Brighton,
has passed away may he now R.I.P

Posted

would like to send out my condolences to the family and friends of carl in there time of grief,though i knew him only briefly my experience with him was nice he will be missed ,god speed carl xoxoxo SAM.

David_Cloud
Posted

I am very sad to hear this news, Ian. Carl-david was a very loving, caring, compassionate and deeply Human being.

He contributed an awful lot of sense in the discussions on this site and drew from his massive range of experiences in life and from the considerable time he had spent reflecting on life in general and on his own life in particular.

I will miss his presence on this site and my thoughts go out to those who were close to him and who he has now left behind.

May we all fight for what is honest, right and truly worthwhile in life, just as he did. It was good to have known you Carl-david. xxx

Posted

Hi yes he seemed a lovely man although i never met him.
He only lived a couple of streets away from me although he was friends of a couple gay guys who live in Brighton where i live.All i know he had passed away sometime after Christmas or sometime over the christmas holidays.Maybe on wendnesday those who knew carl could take two minutes out of there day and think of him as i know i will.As i belive its his funeral then i pray now that he is at peace, Godbless him. Thanks inadvance any one who reads this xx

Marcos_Aguirre
Posted

This is sad. I am not sure who he was, but I will make it a point to read his posts. It seemed he passed having made a contribution. We should all be so fortunate.

gstanescu84
Posted

My heartfelt condolences to Carl and his family.

Posted

Hi Ian, thanks for letting us all know: that's really sad news about Carl-david.

Working here at Gays.com I'd been in contact with him many times and last messaged him at the beginning of December last year. He told me he was ill and was having some mobility problems. I never met him in the 'real' world, but built up a rapport with him through Gays.

Whatever health issues he was having, Carl-david always made a point in his messages to accept life, what happens to you, and to make the best of whatever is thrown at you. He had such a good spirit and also tried to help others as much as possible, so I think it would be fitting to remember this. I know he was trying to help people in the Brighton area.

Carl-david was also really open about his HIV status and wrote a fantastic blog for us for World Aids Day. If you haven't read it, take the time to have a look here: http://bit.ly/IpKipp

I am sure his story helped people and opened some minds.

God bless him and his family and friends. RIP Carl-david.
Much love,
xx