Mark_Cutler

Prayers Needed And Will Appreciated - The Gay Christian Network

Posted

I just found out my 30 year old cousin has cervical cancer. Please pray for her that she will get through this okay, and pray for our family. Thank You -Mark-

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Hi Mark, she's on my prayer list. If they caught it early they can do amazing things.

Posted

Thank You Debbie. I didn't know that. I hope then they caught it early enough. I'll know more by Monday or Tuesday

Ernest_Craig
Posted

I too will be praying for your cousin Mark. I pray that they caught it early enough to permanently take care of the cancer. But regardless of whether they did or not always remember that Jesus is the Great Physician. God Bless you dear brother in Christ

Kk_Bates
Posted

Shes also in my prayers . Pray to God she gets better ((:"

Posted

Thank you all. Your prayers are much appreciated

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Hi Mark!
Just wondering how your cousin is doing? Any news? Any procedures I can be praying for? An ex went thru all of it so I know most of what they normally do. She's still in my prayers. Take care

Posted

Thank You for asking, Debbie. She's doing well. They caught in time it looks like before it spread. Thank The Good Lord Above.

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Amen!

Posted

You are in my heart thought and prayers.

Posted

Thank You all. She has another doctor's appointment on Tuesday. She should know more then if it has spread