Charles_Horton

hmm - Your WRITES

Charles_Horton
Posted

well then ive been called alot of things in my life lost alot of friends and some ill miss others i wont but to be called a loser or a creep for trying to be nice to people it amazes me. for the record im not any of that nor do i honestly give a rats ass what anyone thinks of me i have a great life overcame tragedy over come fears and heartbreak i dont come online looking for love but to make friends if i fancy someone ill say so but then again most the time i keep to myself today someone said harsh things to me and though it pissed me off more then it did hurt i felt sdad for said person how lonely they must be inside to put someone down
as for what the other person said to lead to this that person is even sadder having sex under a bridge with some guy yea its all about how much you get isnt it? sorry for airing such dirty laundry but i honestly hope someone will read thisbefore they make choices that will scar them for life get to know someone dont always belive what soeone tells u about said person and if ur angry fine be angry but dont say words you cant take back cause sometimes people wont accept such appologies

Leslie_Lewis_52026
Posted

You will find in life that it takes all sorts of people to make a community up in any place. By your picture I cnnot ascertain exactly how old you are. By the picture shown you look as if you are certainly no naive kid (unless you just worry a lot) and are old enough to know about what to do without asking about it. Maybe you just look older or you are just writing for writing's sake or even just on a wind up. Which is it?

So what if somebody else is sleeping around. If it is a b/f then sort it out between yourselves without publicising it. I had a freind I was living with in my home and thought a lot of at the time. Once I found out he was just 'bed testing' everywhere and with everyone else I threw him out of the house to get on with it - irrespective of the hurt I felt at the time. So what else did I do? The very thing YOU should do. JUST GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND STOP MOANING ABOUT WHAT CANNOT BE REVERSED.

Charles_Horton
Posted

no was just writting to write a comment trust me im 36 and been through those ups and downs im at the stage of life where i look at everything through eyes of wisdom and see the damages that can happen if you hate is all and no my bf wouldnt cheat on me at all

Charles_Horton
Posted

plus the only worry i have is for my three teenagers thats it not of my self but of them

Posted

hi with all do respect it sounds to me as though you were having a woe-is-me moment witch is ok, we all have them but don't let that moment begin to define you, have it and then let it go and move on i wish you well 8-)

Charles_Horton
Posted

no seriously i wasnt ive said that i wasnt i wasnt just rambling i dont do those kinda moments lol

Posted

lol ok cool

Posted

wow it never amazes me what will come out of someone elses mouth Charles I do get ur point I also believe Ihave some understanding as to what the other gents have said--in my exp as a person one never knows what is going on with the other and on line with no human contact we can not see just how what we type can effect the person we are typing at--how ever if that same thing had happen in real life perhaps the other person would have seen on your face what that or those comments real meant--then the next person who is typing says it sound like your to young or old for this or your to caught up in yourself--I would first like to say I very much enjoy the discuion part of gays. com--we are only typing there is no interaction no self when someone is being honest about something I can applaued that but there is never any way to confirm or deny--and the distance one min your typing to china ,England,japan ,usa , etc etc etc who real knows whos whos and maybe there having a bad day and your the outlet,maybe there just mean-----there typing and so are we---walk away if some doesn't fit its typing----xoxo SAM

Charles_Horton
Posted

very well put i like it sam