Debbie_Dibble

Prayers Please - The Gay Christian Network

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

The love of my life was just rushed to the hospital because of severe pain under her ribs on the left side. She's had it for a while but tonight the pain became excruciating. Her name is Dana. Thank You!

Posted

Prayers I agree together in spirit are we. I pray thee sister let nothing trouble thee, for God's ever abiding love and mercy from your troubled heart shall set you free. +

Posted

My prayers to you and Dana. I hope it isn't anything serious. Please keep us posted as to how Dana is doing.

-Mark-

Posted

Blessings to you and Dana, Debbie. I know you love her. You're in my heart that ailment can be identified and you both overcome it's pain.

Love, Cat

Michael_Wolfe
Posted

Our prayers are with her and you...

Debbie_Dibble
Posted

Thank you to all my wonderful friends and prayer warriors. Well they took an xray and sent her home with pain meds. She can barely breath without crying out in pain. She has to see her primary doctor on Monday. I am hoping her doctor will admit her.

On the flip side, I will ask for prayers for myself. I am looking at another spinal surgery. I will be heading over to the hospital on Monday for xrays then need to see the doctor again for my referral for an MRI then back to the doctor for a referral for surgery. I want to cry and probably will because I don't know that either of us will be physically able to travel so I can be there before or when she has her brain surgery. Just feeling frustrated is all.

I know my God has his plans and reasons and that i need to keep Him first always and I haven't because new love like this is so exciting. Thank you!

Posted

Godspeed to you and Dana both, Debbie. My prayers are with you always.