Jony_Star

Looking Good For Me & Bad For Him... - The Rainbow Lounge

Posted

so i get a text from the guy i've been seeing...his bf wants to move to vegas...they wanna stay together...but the bf feels it may be best to break up cuz my guy or should i say our guy doesn't want to move out there...now the bf has accepted his polyamorous...but like me he's being monogamous...& the bf's concern is that he might find someone out there & fall for a guy who can be monogamous with him...so my guy doesn't know what to do...becuz even by staying w/me...he's scared of being monogamous w/me...cuz he was once in a serious monogamous relationship but it didn't work out & devastated him...but well i know we can make this work...i can only hope that my strong feelings for him can convince him that everything will be alright...the bf will be moving by late february/early march...so we'll see what happens...things may be falling into place for me...but unfortunately falling apart for him...& i can't help but to feel bad for him...but i'll be there when he needs me & everything will be ok...

Posted

Sounds Like you Need to KICK him to the CURB PERIOD he's NEVER going to be Monogamous With You or ANYONE Else for that matter

Posted

that may be the case...but i see some changes in him...he starts to see what i see at times...which gives me hope...& unfortunately being hopeful/delusional comes w/the package of being a romantic kind of guy...=/

John_Riedeman
Posted

make sure he stays with you and stays faithful. If he even starts to act like he might leave you, he probably will leave. Either now or sometime. If you want monogamy and loving just one gay. expect the same from him.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I'm sorry but this dude is a little selfish not wanting his bf to find a relationship where he's moving to. That's kind a cold blooded. And, you aint the one who hurt him and you shouldn't be paying for it. He needs to grow up and be a man.

Posted

actually now it seems like the tables have turned...our guy doesn't mind if his bf or i find another person...in fact he welcomes it...now i know for sure i'm gonna remain monogamous...but it seems that the bf has decided to try out this polyamorous lifestyle himself...so not only will they continue to be in a relationship...but the bf will also attempt having a 2nd relationship in vegas should he find someone...i gotta say that the bf is doing far more than i would for him...but now i'm at a standstill...should i continue to remain hopeful or should i stop prolonging the inevitable???

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Child, read the writing on the wall, the inevitable is speeding at you with the speed of light. You tried, that's the best you could do.

Douglas_Thompson
Posted

Monogamy is not about the relationship, it is about the sicerety of each person in it. Being polyamorous is just being less sincere about your relationship... kick him to the curb!

Posted

well he's been sincere from the start he even warned me from the start saying i shouldn't get entangled with him...but my 1st impulse was not to care...thinking that everything will be ok...& that i should see where this goes...things started to fall into place but now it's like roller coaster going up & down...at times i think about getting off...but i find myself unable & unwilling to do so...so i'm aware that if anyone is to blame for being where i'm at now it's me...but i'll at least know that i gave it a shot & came out knowing that open relationships are just not for me at all...