Yeremiah_Hardt

relaionships - The Rainbow Lounge

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

Which is worse cheating with the opposite sex or same?

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

I think cheating is cheating

Posted

Dont see how gender or sexuality comes into it,cheating is most definitely hurtful, and jeremiah i should know my partner left me with 2 kids ran of to london even was reported missing to police they found out the truth and informed me, the hurt and hate took a long time to get over and it was the people on here that helped me, you were one of them yeremiah,mike debbie carol susan helen,even june & tara,but my answer came from a nice chinese american lass that at that time was in tiawan,she posted a discussion on gays.com fb page that gave me the why. Some relationships end through no fault it just happens although in this case drink was a factor.

Posted

there's no difference...cheating is cheating...so really it's the same thing...

Marcus_Sykes
Posted

Have to agree with the above..........
What it boils down to is, cheating is cheating - no difference who with!!!
Question really is: Do you still love the cheater???
Have to say, I'm in this position - & I always will. That's my problem :-(

Posted

i can't forgive a cheater...yea everyone deserves a 2nd chance...but at the end of the day i'm either enough for that person or not...& if not...well then that person isn't meant for me...it's not hard to be committed to 1 person...it just has to be something that they have to want & feel...some people might feel like they want a relationship but they're not quite done having their "fun" just yet...so of course they can't commit...but i think it's better to be honest before someone truly gets hurt...

Yeremiah_Hardt
Posted

It all depends on how long you were together and the fun you had

John_Riedeman
Posted

you can give and get commitment anytime, if that's what you want from a guy.

Posted

Wed., Jan 23rd, 123, 15:45 Hrs. M.S.T.
Hi Group,
Think We Have to Look at a Few Things.Couples in Relationships Grow OLDER, Not Younger. Gay or Straight Relationships. If One Partner Doesn't Always Have What Takes to Satisfy a Partner, That Person Goes "Sex Shopping" Which Leads to Cheating. Its My View Those Going Sex Shopping are Mostly Looking for Younger People, Male/Female to Get it On With, Because They Figure If "Feels so Good", Boy Did I Have Fun. Etc Etc.
If a Guy isn't Hitting On a Partner - Same Sex or Opposite He'd s Most Likely Cheating. Best Examples I See all the Time Who Get Caught - CLERGY.
Go Figure.
Tnx.,
Operator.

gstanescu84
Posted

Both equqalillyt da same.

Tammy_Barros
Posted

cheating is cheating, it does not matter what the sex is of any parties involved.

Posted

the only thing that depends on how long u've been together is the pain caused by the other person's dishonesty & betrayal...at the end of the day...i'm a monogamous person...so i believe that if someone truly luv me the way i luv him...that i would be everything he ever needed...to know that out of thousands of people he only wants me...when i know that our hearts belong to each other...now & forever...& the moment that person cheats & i find out...that's the moment that i'll lose his heart & he will have most definitely lost mine...i can endure many things...but cheating is not one of them...

Douglas_Thompson
Posted

Jony, you are probably too young to have had this experience, but sometimes two people can grow apart without the pain or betrayal of cheating. We are always searching and finding different persuits; some may be in the opposite direction of your BF's. You part amorously and stay friends; ironically, you might even cross paths again! That's always nice.

Posted

actually i've had this experience before that's why i know why i said what i said...although it wasn't full on love...it still hurt a little...but in the end i knew that he wasn't meant for me...so i soon recovered...at the end of the day i know what it feels to be in love & i know what it means when you've truly found it...sad to say that out of my 6 relationships...i've truly only been in love once...but i hold on to the hope that love will find its way back to me...