Charles_Horton

unsure - Your WRITES

Charles_Horton
Posted

i sit here afraid to move,afraid to show anyone how i feel inside.the lost empty feeling i feel everyday i wake up, not wanting to be here not wanting to be alive anymore. see i dont see the point of it anymore i dont see any reason for this exsistance. what is it we live for anyways? to be torn in two by people who could care less about anyone but what they get? why care or belive in love when its not even real? life is fake love is fake nothing is real just the pain of reality so i sit here
afraid to think to even let someone inside i close up when they try cause they are all the same people wanna play a game they lie they cheat the steal so why even bother? some like to find what they call happiness but its all smoke and mirrors
its all a lifetime of what if's . this is why i think of death always its gotta be better then this shit of a life i have anything has got to be better then this when will it be real?

Posted

I'm sorry you feel that way Charles. May I suggest writing a journal. keeping all things of your past and your feelings in it, as a way to vent the frustration you feel. Another way may poetry. Try writing poems. That's what I do and I find it helps.

Charles_Horton
Posted

thanks

Posted

Thanks mark charles life can be crap at times but that happens whatever your sex or gender outlook for years the gay community plays a game its called tag, shag & dump, it has nothing to do with love or a relationship, yes some get lucky, but that only lasts as long as both want it.
me i suppose i was lucky mine ended after 15 yrs, even have 2kids, what made me look elsewhere TS&D, so rather than post death or self harm on here please dont i have 4 friends that needed help because of thoughts like you posted we get depressed at times and unless you can cope with being alone you should make friends with some on here or on fb " united lgbt earth " i am there so is Tommy and others from here you need not be alone, but even alone have some fun,join your local lgbt group, or go to gay bars and clubs,and pick someone up for fun it may turn into something else but at least try.

Charles_Horton
Posted

oh nor worries hun im just venting im not gonna hurt myself i have two kids at home who need me i just needed to write what was on my mind most the time i just write to write and i do have alot of friends but i do thank you for worrying i appreciate it

Posted

it's good you do that. that is the way I vent my feelings, mostly through my poetry. let me know if you'd be interested in reading some of my poetry and I'll give you the link to my blog site. take care.

-Mark-

Charles_Horton
Posted

sure mark im always up for reading things ty