Liz_Duffy

Love - The Gay Christian Network

Liz_Duffy
Posted

I just want to love my God and a woman to raise my child together as a threesome so to speak like any other christian couple. Is that so wrong?

Posted

Liz, let 'love' be the controlling factor, not the church.
The church speaks about 'love' but often the church's idea is a bit warped. Sometimes you will find a church that is very supportive but you may have to really look for them. It's a great journey and you will never look back.

Liz_Duffy
Posted

Thanks guys, hasn't been that long since I came out the closet. I know the church I went to before I moved will not support this. When I fell pregnant I was taken off the youth group team, yeah I saw their point but when they kicked me off media I thought it was pathetic then they wouldn't dedicate my daughter because her step dad wasn't christian and that we were living together. They labelled me to be promiscues before I had a baby based on my sisters mistakes which hurts plus with aspergis I was too different but they didn't try and help. Man I hated that place.

Posted

Liz. Some churches just haven't got a clue, you can only leave them behind and move on.