Bruce_Terrell

What Is Amazing About Being Bi Or Gay? - Gay Guys! <3

Posted

I read a discussion thread here recently about what is most difficult about being being gay. I could relate a lot to what folks were posting. Yet, it just occurred to me that asking the opposite question could be interesting as well. I am in a process of formulating my own answer to this question, yet I want to post this in case someone else wants to jump in and answer it now.

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

Sexy guys like you!

Corl_Simon
Posted

I think this a great, positive, new slant, and my first thoughts are that I'm as entranced by a gorgeous guy's body now as the first time I ever saw a beautiful man.

Sex with a guy is sensational, intimate, open, free tender and non possessive based on mutual satisfaction without any of the jealousy in hetro relationships. A man knows best what another wants

Well those are my first thoughts on this excellent idea for a thread

Tristram_Goncalves
Posted

I know that alot of people will do a lot of blah, blah,blah about the gay experience and lifestyle being all this and that, but I have never fit into the lifestyle. For me it is the sexiness of the other man and how much enjoyment we can acheive with one another. Being porr, blue collar and a single dad from adolescent mistakes I have never fit in to the community. For me, it is the ecstacy of sex with another man, how our bodies comingle and the tenderness that we can have for one another.

Keith_Imeson
Posted

the sight of good looking young men make me drool but you can,t show it you have to hide your stares and thoughts

Posted

I love the beauty of the nude male body, the sexiness and eroticism in the intimacy with another male and let me not forget the sensational sex or the amazing blowjob that a male can give.

David_Cloud
Posted

For me it is simply that the levels of intimacy, both between our minds and our bodies, are absolutely THE BEST with another guy.

Posted

For me, it is that when my colleagues realise that I'm gay, they immediately stop wondering why I have a special sense for aesthetics and accept it :P and they always accept my partner when he comes along
So to state it directly: the best thing about being gay is that people in my life let me be gay and they like it (and they make lots of money because of it)

Tommy_Storey
Posted

Being BI- I think that it is the 100% total freedom one has got
to choose .....to whom you Partner up with .........

Tommy_Storey
Posted

I have chose my Tony, to whom i am in love with ...

Posted

i totally agree with tonny... freedom is really the clinching matter

Corl_Simon
Posted

Apart from the sense of freedom and intimacy, and not forgetting to be thankfull for straight and bi men and women, without whom there'd be no more gorgeous guys to adore, I love the male body to death, nothing has ever aroused me as a statuesque guy's body does. The intimacy of sex with a guy is intense, primal, passionate and liberating. Guys are more compatable I find, our sex drives are on the same level, and nobody knows better how to please, arouse and pleasure another guy than a male lover. There is also most often a lack of possessiveness and sexual jealousy; I've been making love with a guy as I kiss my lover at the same time, as another guy caresses me without any resentment, just the joy of sex.

Posted

What would I say is amazing about being gay?
Very interesting question and very difficult to answer - because if I wasn't gay my life would be easier, my past would be different, but then my past has made me who I am, if my past never happened I may be a weaker person in terms of will power.
If someone was to ask me would I be straight or gay then I'd choose gay - no contest, because all my family (except my dad) accepted my sexuality and treated me no different - well I say no different the only difference is my brother doesn't call me a 'gay boy' when we argue any more - so coming out was actually really easy.
So what make being gay amazing for me?
The fact that it's who I am, I wouldn't change being gay for anything in the world, I'm gay and for me that's why it's so damn amazing!

Keith_Imeson
Posted

being of the older generation coming out was a lot harder but being true to yourself is the most important. but coming out at any age is not easy but theres more support out there like this site where you can find friends and talk about any thing

Posted

As I see it, being Bi or Gay is a great opportunity to celebrate just who we are, no matter what, even while some people have so much judgment of something that is very core for us and something that we cannot change. We have the opportunity to build up our inner strength and our trust of ourselves. From an early age, we have had to find a way to be deeply at peace with just being different.